Ford/New Holland

That belt needed adjustment and you listened to it squealing instead of tightening it , now it needs replacing , big deal , it can happen on every machine in the world that has belts on it , if you were driving for me and did that much giving out about a top class machine I'd solve the problem very quickly , get out the gate ye young pup.:blushing::blushing:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

take them blinkers off

v belts are stone age technology compared to the poly v multi rib belts everyone else uses anyway

i wouldnt drive for you if a valtra was the best peice of shite you had to offer, id rather walk behind a horse, it would be a smoother ride!

The best worker and driver to employ is a lad from a town with kids.he will be on time ,want no time off,give no guff and break very little.and will tell ya straight away incase it does more damage,unlike a farmers son who will try stay going and hope someone else will use it next and get the blame!

take them blinkers off

v belts are stone age technology compared to the poly v multi rib belts everyone else uses anyway

i wouldnt drive for you if a valtra was the best peice of shite you had to offer, id rather walk behind a horse, it would be a smoother ride!

have yet to see any other sort of belts than v belts on a daisy roller yet!

take them blinkers off

You needn't worry your cv would be too backward and small to get a job here :tt2::tt2::tt2::thumbup2: it's obvious you are not capable of working modern tractors.

You needn't worry your cv would be too backward and small to get a job here :tt2::tt2::tt2::thumbup2: it's obvious you are not capable of working modern tractors.

put me on something decent and il do a days work with it. Your welcome to the poxy things

funny that back in 2008 i had one of the very first 30 series deeres with the new command center, and i ended up showing the boss how to use it!

Calling a valtra modern is like calling a tescos burgers 100% beef, we all know its a load of balls :whistle:

its a 58 plate and the belt sits well over the outside of the pulleys on both the fan and the compressor, so to me that says the belt is a good un. A machine that old with 2k hours really shouldnt need a new belt imo

like a tractor shouldn't need a new gearbox with less than 4000hrs? :whistle::fighting:

what belts are on yours john? "my 14" "my 15" "my this is better than this and better than that"

funny that back in 2008 i had one of the very first 30 series deeres with the new command center, and i ended up showing the boss how to use it!

didnt realise ye were that backward over there,first of the 30 series deeres were launched in very early 07....

John if you were working for us and you were mouthing like that about a tractor,we would cut the belt and break the door glass and then see how you would like it.And on saturday evening you would get told we wont want ya monday if ya stayed around.

Ye must have some money to spend so Smasher:rolleyes:

Remind me never to buy anything after ye lads.....

what belts are on yours john? "my 14" "my 15" "my this is better than this and better than that"

didnt realise ye were that backward over there,first of the 30 series deeres were launched in very early 07....
Yeah, mate of mine & Ivan Megaw got the first 2 in N.I., mate got his on valentines day 07.

Yeah, mate of mine & Ivan Megaw got the first 2 in N.I., mate got his on valentines day 07.

first one i set eyes on was in early 08, it came as a replacement for the 6910 they had, was a hire tractor at the time, i got it with about 250 hours on, ran if for drilling and spud planting season putting another 1000 on it, it wasnt much trouble for an early model either!

Ye must have some money to spend so Smasher:rolleyes:

Remind me never to buy anything after ye lads.....

we do spend it,the first tractor bought around here was a 135 and its in a shed sore from work not our pride and joy!

None of our tractors are pretty because we work them to there death and that's well known and end up in the breakers or exported,so what?

We were trying to remember the other night if the 110/90 has 20or 30,000hrs on it,its a 92 reg.so what it still feeds cattle

well i did manage to fix one thing on the valtra, the fact it hasnt got any sort of cruise control, just a springy foot pedal and a pathetic excuse for a hand throttle

This is the new "infinetely variable" foot throttle, simply move weight to adjust max travel of pedal :D

works a treat on the sprayer, running her in 1000 pto with tractor running at 1100-1200 revs, least it cuts down on the cab vibrations :whistle:

Attachments

• 424531_586795138012053_1284358066_n.jpg
    424531_586795138012053_1284358066_n.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 109
we do spend it,the first tractor bought around here was a 135 and its in a shed sore from work not our pride and joy!

None of our tractors are pretty because we work them to there death and that's well known and end up in the breakers or exported,so what?

We were trying to remember the other night if the 110/90 has 20or 30,000hrs on it,its a 92 reg.so what it still feeds cattle

Still no excuse to go breaking stuff just because the driver doesn't like it like you originally said.

John if you were working for us and you were mouthing like that about a tractor,we would cut the belt and break the door glass and then see how you would like it.And on saturday evening you would get told we wont want ya monday if ya stayed around.

You are what I would call a complete arseholer of a young lad in a machinery yard I'm not one to complain about machinery unless it'll get worse
And cost money. But I bet your the very one that complains if the radios
Broke. I'd
Love to pull your radio out and pull the plug on your air seat compressor and see how long it would be before you go squealing like a little bitch to the boss man.

no point i having radios in our yoke ,ya wont here them everything is missing a window or 2.as for air seats they work better with a block of timber in them around here,two broke in the mx in 3years and its not getting another one.

i am the boss!

no point i having radios in our yoke ,ya wont here them everything is missing a window or 2.as for air seats they work better with a block of timber in them around here,two broke in the mx in 3years and its not getting another one.

i am the boss!

Do ya find it hard to get good drivers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

And do ya know why the air seats break because some arseholer of a young lad thinks he's driving a Honda civic with the air seat down as low as it will go reclined back resulting in the airbag bursting. It's been said on this fourum before and ill say it again smasher by name and smasher by nature . Honestly keep the opinions to yourself as its a complete and arsehole of an opinion . I wouldn't let you in to a fore court to look at a machine let alone drive one.

in fairness now i dont know what kind of a operation smasher runs or what kind of plant but i know one company here in ireland and all there plant is dogged for 3 years or 6000 hours and sold on when i say dogged its worked to its full capabilites. some of the stories i heard about this company would shock people here.
volvo claimed any new piece of plant wanting testing in europe send it to this company as they found all the faults very quickly.
company is based in limerick

And do ya know why the air seats break because some arseholer of a young lad thinks he's driving a Honda civic with the air seat down as low as it will go reclined back resulting in the airbag bursting. It's been said on this fourum before and ill say it again smasher by name and smasher by nature . Honestly keep the opinions to yourself as its a complete and arsehole of an opinion . I wouldn't let you in to a fore court to look at a machine let alone drive one.

You haven't fifty posts yet and you're attacking other members? He is entitled to his opinion, it's harmless and spices the forum up a bit.

Back