Laoisfarmer pics

What poor ******* pulled the short straw to sit on the 3050 in that heat!

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

Wouldn't it really sort the men from the boys :D

I actually went and raked a bit with it the other day , door and sunroof open it wasn't to bad and it's a grand tractor to rake with hard to bet them 50 series for a tight turn . just a pity it's only 30 k ( although it 36 k now with the 20.8 38 on her )

I actually went and raked a bit with it the other day , door and sunroof open it wasn't to bad and it's a grand tractor to rake with hard to bet them 50 series for a tight turn . just a pity it's only 30 k ( although it 36 k now with the 20.8 38 on her )

Did a bit of mowing with our 3350 on Sat up beside the booster station, it's a toss between door and sunroof open or all closed to save myself from hay fever! Ah, in fairness, other than that I'd sit up on her all day, great machine to work the hilly ground.

Posted from the Ham Bone using Crapatalk 2

Not often you see a fleet of six stud silage trailers like that in Leinster.

They are immaculate though as based on their decals, they are no spring chicks I would say.

That`s a desperate looking grill on the massey :no: .

A new one landed for the first cut and decided it wanted to do harm to itself . So a little battle was had with jf. The old one was got back to finish first cut and do second cut. It's 15 years on the go .

Not often you see a fleet of six stud silage trailers like that in Leinster.

They are immaculate though as based on their decals, they are no spring chicks I would say.

Old enough , they're the farmers trailers and all they do is draw in 200 acres a year and maybe an odd load of sawdust

How'd you get on tipping that? Silage does'nt generally want to slide on an aluminium floor:no::no:

If its green it's not to bad but when it's really dry it's a fecker , plenty off room and a few jerks and it comes out. It needs all the oil in the tractor to tip it ,its the original ram with the biggest sleeve taken out . Need to get a proper ram made as the first stage takes a lot of oil

If its green it's not to bad but when it's really dry it's a fecker , plenty off room and a few jerks and it comes out. It needs all the oil in the tractor to tip it ,its the original ram with the biggest sleeve taken out . Need to get a proper ram made as the first stage takes a lot of oil

that trailers primary purpose is grain I guess?

what weight is it unladen?
and what weight when full of grain ?

that trailers primary purpose is grain I guess?

what weight is it unladen?
and what weight when full of grain ?

Not sure what she is empty but its a light trailer and very easy pulled . Would be carrying around 22 ton of barley in a handy load .

Back