Few pictures of stuff

diesel power

I know one member here that will enjoy these pics
DSC_0051_zps388d4d0e.jpg

DSC_0054_zpsead20bdb.jpg

DSC_0053_zpse7b58bd2.jpg

I have a video of it in action to Nash but it failed to upload:crying:.

Just a few random pics off the phone
DSC_0074_zpsa1a7fec0.jpg

DSC_0070_zps63ee565f.jpg

DSC_0024_zps6cfe008f.jpg

Topping up the AC:sweatdrop
DSC_0044_zpsd7d9a85a.jpg

DSC_0045_zps154fd697.jpg

DSC_0047_zps7b027d79.jpg

I'll have to sort through the rest of them, amazing how much rubbish I seem to have accumulated on the phone.

The Blizzard is a credit to you :thumbup:

Won't say anything about the mower though :rolleyes:

Yeah I won't argue about the JF, works fairly good most of the time but it can't cope with real heavy crops especially if there lodged. To be fair though it works well with the JD which has a grouper so nice 18ft swards and you'd be amazed at how much faster it is to have both mowers working together.

You wouldn't be far then from some relations of mine ;)

Some very hilly ground up that neck of the woods :eek:

Hilly part of the country all right, what your relations name if you don't mind me asking, might know them or know of them.

@jd-baz, I own the white one and I used to own the red one but I sold it to the brother and the silver one belongs to a friend.

Hilly part of the country all right, what your relations name if you don't mind me asking, might know them or know of them.

@jd-baz, I own the white one and I used to own the red one but I sold it to the brother and the silver one belongs to a friend.

They are very close to the seven cross roads near Ballyragget.

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow:rolleyes:;);)

I knew well I had spotted a familiar wheel in your first photo tonight :D:D

The 3600 looks well with the C&G cab indeed :thumbup:

I hope ye didn't have the TE20 out drawing too :D:D, maybe for some of the charming crew :D

how many acres can the L30 push up in an hour, lets say good heavy crop 10-12 tonne to the acre

The little 695 can do about 5 acres an hour in very heavy silage and 7 or so in normal swards. The l30 is able to manage fine. I pushed up from a 870 jag last summer and that was tough, every time I came down off the pit another trailer was in. We did put a turbo engine in it as the original straight engine was underpowered. That made some difference. Great little loader and as handy as a small pot.

If I didn't get the same off what I presume are relations, Something must be wrong.[/quote]

The man with his back to the camera is the brother, the rest are no relation.
Good friends though.

Back