Ford/New Holland

I'm not here to attack anyone and larry your a fine one for speaking. I know your sarcastic and that's all ok and good but you can be taken up the
Wrong way. Rory from ct thaught that you were rubbing his leg or his magazine in not such a fine manner. I know that's all cleared up but food for thaught boy. I seen smasher talking about John saying something about an ad belt and it just seems like smasher acts like a sixteen year old with an attitude problem. And ill just keep quite on the forum now and let you do your sarcasm larry nice to see our first encounter was a nice
One. Oh and of course I'm sorry if I offended !!!!!!

I'm not here to attack anyone and larry your a fine one for speaking. I know your sarcastic and that's all ok and good but you can be taken up the
Wrong way. Rory from ct thaught that you were rubbing his leg or his magazine in not such a fine manner. I know that's all cleared up but food for thaught boy. I seen smasher talking about John saying something about an ad belt and it just seems like smasher acts like a sixteen year old with an attitude problem. And ill just keep quite on the forum now and let you do your sarcasm larry nice to see our first encounter was a nice
One. Oh and of course I'm sorry if I offended !!!!!!

Here on the forum we try not to take ourselves too seriously, it's for a bit of helpful discussion and banter. If you have a personal problem with another member, I suggest you ignore them. If they are infringing on the rules of the forum they will be dealt with by the moderation team. You can always add that user to the ignore list in User CP (top left of your screen). You can also report a post if you feel it's in violation of the rules, as the mod team don't see everything.

I wouldn't let other users hamper your contributions to the forum, no fun in that. From here it looks like your not far from sixteen yourself, play the game not the man :thumbup:

Points taken but I was rather looking forward to being taken apart by mister larry David big sarcastic arse ha ha ha ha. Candor Nash and John thanks for the tips.

Points taken but I was rather looking forward to being taken apart by mister larry David big sarcastic arse ha ha ha ha. Candor Nash and John thanks for the tips.

You say 'Points taken' but you continue with personal name calling.

Time to let it go now...

our neighbour has one actually. he only bought it a few years ago and it was fairly feckin clean. he's doing his dammdest to wreck it though

YES...and the fibreglass shroud not broken and maybe even more surprising the number plate holder in place!!!!!!

YES...and the fibreglass shroud not broken and maybe even more surprising the number plate holder in place!!!!!!

Indeed, all it needs is a clean up cosmetically and some rubbers around the mudguards.

Comes complete with power steering and pick up hitch and the padding in the cab.

Don't see a lighting socket though.

1977 model too I think.

I'm almost tempted :blushing:

That 4600 looks similar to the one we used to have at home except ours had the slimmer B pillars. Was a great little tractor but rotted away from years of scraping yards and living beside the sea.

That 4600 looks similar to the one we used to have at home except ours had the slimmer B pillars. Was a great little tractor but rotted away from years of scraping yards and living beside the sea.

I always wonðer which fritz cab came first the ones with the white piece on the side and ford written at the top or the ones with just the narrow blue piece for a side B pillar???

Anyone know???

No clue, we have a 1979 3600 and it's original fritz cab had Ford on it like you mention.
Rotted to pieces though as it was exclusively used to spread fertilizer for years and no such thing as washing it afterwards.

I always wonðer which fritz cab came first the ones with the white piece on the side and ford written at the top or the ones with just the narrow blue piece for a side B pillar???

Anyone know???

We had this debate on here previously and I can definitively say the narrow pillars came later on.

1978 was the changeover year I think we said.

But certainly there is a 4600 from 1977 near here with the white pillar and a member has a 1977 4100 with the same cab. Our 3600 on the other hand is 1979 and it has the blue middle pillar.

I think there may also be some differences in the ones with white pillars as some had very steep door frames.

Certain ours just had one step on the right which was looked like a grate. The one on the left was small and was tucked under so that door was not used much.

I think the 26/36/46 had only one step..

The 56/66/76 had two steps

I have both types of fritz cab so I must measure the doors of each cos I think the one with the white b pillar has a door that is narrower at the top or at least it looks that way anyhow...

Back