agritechnica??

jd-baz

whos going???
long story,but a few of us couldn't realy go but plans have changed and we are going now,but cant find the dredded accommodation
don't subose anybodys got any ideas or anybody renting a flat for the week and don't mind 3 of us sleeping on the floor?
we will pay our share,
I know its mad but said id ask. but anything for a dry lie.....

I was for going this year but sorta forgot about it and now ill be off for the honeymoon instead, will have to wait to 2015 now!!

had the acomodation booked since january, and i booked the flights just yesterday morning.
so im all set.

google a few hotels around the showgrounds, the best western kronsberg is right beside the doors of the show, but it was booked out last time i looked, but was chatting a man the other day who said he seen a few rooms free in some hotels so worth a checking.
flights arent simple either...

you could be as far on ringing one of the tour operators thats going from irl and seeing if they had a few places, save a lot of hassle.

had the acomodation booked since january, and i booked the flights just yesterday morning.
so im all set.

google a few hotels around the showgrounds, the best western kronsberg is right beside the doors of the show, but it was booked out last time i looked, but was chatting a man the other day who said he seen a few rooms free in some hotels so worth a checking.
flights arent simple either...

you could be as far on ringing one of the tour operators thats going from irl and seeing if they had a few places, save a lot of hassle.

might just do that,only looked up the flights there earlier this evening,and flying in to breman or berlin looks the simplest,
didnt suit some of us earlier in the year,had planned since earlier in the year to go,and looked up the accomodition then and nothing.
but were goin now anyway.
went out a few years ago,might be 6 years ago with no accommodation and seen a sign for rooms to let,got a room beside tram for 30 each a night,never was as lucky,but not goin to chance that again.

few local lads are going 250 for the trip asked me to go but il be hung and quartered if i dont bring herself on holidays first.

Was in Hannover last week, just one thing to remember is that due to the hail and floods the train line to Berlin is under repair and train times are taking longer.

We usually stay in the Sheraton Pelikan hotel but that may be too posh for most on here :D

few local lads are going 250 for the trip asked me to go but il be hung and quartered if i dont bring herself on holidays first.
250, ya sure about that......

its costing me €800, and thats cheap tbh.

we are flying out with o leary and the muppet gang, but its about as cheap as it gets, into bremen, and train to hannover.
flying back with aer lingus, frankfurt to dublin.

Yup 5 maybe 6 of us heading over for 3 days,first time for me so an Agritechnica virgin :rolleyes:

Flying into Hamburg,probably stay there too and cruise down each day :thumbup:

250, ya sure about that......

its costing me €800, and thats cheap tbh.

we are flying out with o leary and the muppet gang, but its about as cheap as it gets, into bremen, and train to hannover.
flying back with aer lingus, frankfurt to dublin.

how much are your flights working out at? sound expensive.....
from what I see this evening flight working out under 100...

i dont know any details the lads just said flights and two nights is 250.prob ten to a room nowing the boys.or planning on paying for a bed elsewhere ;-)

whos going???
long story,but a few of us couldn't realy go but plans have changed and we are going now,but cant find the dredded accommodation
don't subose anybodys got any ideas or anybody renting a flat for the week and don't mind 3 of us sleeping on the floor?
we will pay our share,
I know its mad but said id ask. but anything for a dry lie.....

Check this out Barry, when you add it all up mightn't be much dearer,http://www.kavanaghtravel.com/index.cgi?tid=581

Another option could be fly to and stay in Hamburg (super super city), then get the train down to the show?

how much are your flights working out at? sound expensive.....
from what I see this evening flight working out under 100...
for two of us, accommodation is €1025 for 5 nights, and altho the flight itself looks cheap at €39 odd per person, it adds up when you want to take baggage, connecting bus, reserved seating, car parking, and the train to hannover and so on, but still humble at €200 each, thats just out there,
back its the train to frankfurt, and flights home, they were about €200 to so not rocket money.

its not hard to book a flight from dublin to hannover and end up spending +12 hours on the plane, indeed ive seen them up on 23hrs for the flight.
we leave dublin at a nice leisurely time of 11am on the saturday morn, and even allowing for the time difference we land in berlin at 1pm.
flight home isnt much longer and we are back the following friday at 9pm.

only thing is accommodation is 2km's from the show, id of liked it closer but at the time, there wasnt a whole pile left.
im sure there will be plenty of taxis.

personally, i wouldnt like to be sleeping on anything other than a nice comfortable bed when im away, things arent that bad yet.:D

I am going on the Thursday and to the show on Friday and for a few hours on Saturday and fly home . It is being organised by class and is costing about €500 including accommodation. The only problem is if I do not get John 415 to buy a combine they will publish the pictures of me wearing leather hosen and doing the Schuhplattler .:blushing:

I am going on the Thursday and to the show on Friday and for a few hours on Saturday and fly home . It is being organised by class and is costing about €500 including accommodation. The only problem is if I do not get John 415 to buy a combine they will publish the pictures of me wearing leather hosen and doing the Schuhplattler .:blushing:

:lol::lol:

Are you hoping to pay for the trip and get a free new combine :thumbup2::drunk:

Back