The older Zetors

yes definately made a 16145 not sure about 16045. Came to clonmel first in 1992 and got a bit lost called to a house to ask for directions, and there was a 16145 in the yard.

don't know did I ever see one other than that one

Have a 16045 here, 1980. They made 13 of them in total so when I saw one for sale a few years ago I bought it as a inflation proof horse power. Use it on the harvestor, discs and hedgecutter. Real easy driving, you never need to change gear with that much torque, and diesel lasts for ever. The brochure JD took that photo from states the fuel consumpton as 248g/kwhr, that's up around Fendt teritory today with all the restrictions.
Fendt can't pump out he black stuff like a 16045 under presure though!!!

Have a 16045 here, 1980. They made 13 of them in total so when I saw one for sale a few years ago I bought it as a inflation proof horse power. Use it on the harvestor, discs and hedgecutter. Real easy driving, you never need to change gear with that much torque, and diesel lasts for ever. The brochure JD took that photo from states the fuel consumpton as 248g/kwhr, that's up around Fendt teritory today with all the restrictions.

13 in total-Zetor made a grand total of 13 16045s ?

Pictures pictures pictures :D:D:D

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

This is the 16045, run the hedge cutter on 1000 shaft at 1100 rpm and with the weight of the Crystal it's a safe job on any slope. Know the harvester is an under kill, but it suits my setup on steep land and less labour. Tow 12 tonne trailers behind if that's any justifaction.

Attachments

• WP_000148.jpg
    WP_000148.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 163
  • WP_000879.jpg
    WP_000879.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 171
Engine and gearbox are sound, doesn't even leak oil which is worrying in a Crystal, usualy means there is none in them. Tin work mainly good accept for the left hand mudguard, which is rotted on top from hedge clippings lying on it for years, but no bends. Was really impresed when I found it in the original coat of paint, seems a shame to refurbish her, Though I'd love to paint her stealth black.
Any one got mechanics seat for the cab lying in their barn, mine is missing :crying:

This is the 16045, run the hedge cutter on 1000 shaft at 1100 rpm and with the weight of the Crystal it's a safe job on any slope. Know the harvester is an under kill, but it suits my setup on steep land and less labour. Tow 12 tonne trailers behind if that's any justifaction.
Lovely old bus there, you did well sourcing one of them!

Are ye sure there was only 13 of those made?
a high proportion must have made it over here in that case

Are ye sure there was only 13 of those made?
a high proportion must have made it over here in that case

Only 13 16045 ever made in the original factory in Bruno. After that ZTS took over and made 16145 in Martin, Plenty of 16145 about. In 1980 160 hp did not have much demand I'd imagine.

We have a 1977 12011 here does anyone know if there was many of them made ,years ago she used to mow all the grass with her lovely note off her hills never problem.

We have a 1977 12011 here does anyone know if there was many of them made ,years ago she used to mow all the grass with her lovely note off her hills never problem.

Still seem to be quite common to be fair.

Probably my pick of the Crystals too to be fair unless it was a Duncan cabbed 12145 or 14145.

Would they handle a 4f reversible :D

Back