NH/Fiats

They are good not very popular but there very powerfull for there size and weight what kind of tractors do you have then PA ?

Had a Ts115 dual command on dump trailer work, sold it just before the big constuction bang :sweatdrop: Great tractor though :thumbup1:
Have a 7740 at the moment and an old Mf 168 that I am hoping to restore..sometime!

needs a different paintjob . . . . . .

Attachments

• New-Holland-110-90,26280130.jpg
    New-Holland-110-90,26280130.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 208
  • New-Holland-110-90,c64a1a6f.jpg
    New-Holland-110-90,c64a1a6f.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 186
  • New-Holland-110-90,705f7b58.jpg
    New-Holland-110-90,705f7b58.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 201
:001_cool::001_cool:

[YOUTUBE]j5I7UxI5Tds[/YOUTUBE]

great tractors for their time, and still are,
pity NH stopped making them,
there is loads of them about here, maybe at a rough guess 40-50 in a five mile radius.
verry popular tractor round here, but alas, their demise was coupled with the fact that nh had stopped production and the the bit where drivers expected more comforts in the cab, and the lack of a shuttle,
its more modern brother, all be it of lesser HP, the 94 series did have a shuttle box, not on all of them either mind you, but it was still on the gear lever.
but as regards a pulling tractor, there is little to beat it in their size.
surprisingly enuf some, if not most of the 100-90's were a slightly better pulling tractor than the 110-90.

the tractor in the video has a comfort cab, the one behind it when he pulls off has the super comfort cab,
also id say it has only one ram on the steering axle,which did increase the turning circle somewhat, rather than two in the later models,
some had 30k boxes and later ones came with 40k boxes,
when they were turbo'd, ive seen some put out up to 135hp, but the std run of the mill with a garret turbo would push 120-125 on a good day without even breaking a sweat.
they would also nearly walk water with a set of 600's on the back.
great tractor to grip as well with a full set of weights.

all in all they were, and still are a great tractor, simple and bullet proof, apart from self inflicted problems, there was little to go wrong with them apart from the clutch, and at the best of times it isnt hard to replace.

word of warning o heidin, but maybe you know,
the spurious lockheed replacement clutch out of the auto factors will not last as long as the genuine oem lockheed one that the dealer supplies, all be it the same clutch, for a few dollars more,
approx about 12-18 mths longer for the dealer one in the same working conditions.
also recomended to replace the pto and spiggot brng's when your in there,
and replace the c shaped holder springs as well.
i used to replace the crank shaft seal too if it even if it only looked damp.

also some did in the little €3 seal on the pto shaft, which is a cab off and g box out and nearly a total strip down to replace it, but it was not that common of a problem, but when it was, it was a major one.

the uk lads do tend to think the irish lads are mad to be buying them, given the strong money they make, and they really do hold their price well over here, indeed id safely say if you bought a minter, which is hard to get these days, and kept it well, it would hold its money verry well and you should get what you paid for it when you go to sell it at a later date.

on a slightly different topic,
ya would think yer man in the loader would of put a set of tyres on it,
it would nearly double the output:lol::lol:

You mean the Tumosan / DFH's - the fact that you can get one for less than €10k makes me very wary.

but heres the question.
if they were still makin them would ya buy a new one???
taking into account of all out there at the mo.

it is hard to get a simple tractor today that you can get up and drive with out haveing 10 years collage ed in high tek , most tractors here only do 250 h per year

but heres the question.

I doubt anyone would buy a new one today
Everyone needs 50k front suspension,2 beacons!,CVT,to be up there with the Jones's:lol::lol:

Leone75

Only people who have never used them say that.

I'd buy one from another one for the use of young fellas.
I'd personally struggle to buy anything for me as an owner driver that didn't have cvt, autoguidance and all round suspension. But I see the benefits rather than the bling.

but heres the question.

I would!!

And on that score if anyone knows of one for sale preferably with a loader in Ireland let me know!

Only people who have never used them say that.

I'd buy one from another one for the use of young fellas.
I'd personally struggle to buy anything for me as an owner driver that didn't have cvt, autoguidance and all round suspension. But I see the benefits rather than the bling.

I agree if your operation can justify the cost. The lower cost operations often could not.

If I was using a tractor personally I would like my comfort too!!

Leone75

has anybody got one of the chinea made ones , they look the same but are they
Hi, there- I looked the Chinese ones up a year or two back, but was told by the Chinese that they had an engine with- I think they said- Freeman Sanders British Technology. That killed the idea stone dead for me- it's that beautiful engine that made those tractors for me- and I go back to a late seventies 880DT- possibly the best tractor I ever had.
Paul.

but heres the question.

I wouldnt go past a 110 90 for anything else if i couldnt have a new 110 90 it would have to be a new f140 i know at least 2 other farmers who would die for a new one

Back