Daily weather forecast update

Hi wouldn't mind being around jeane Byrne.
she a relation by any chance?

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

She's old enough to be your mother! No relation as far as I know. Hope not, otherwise what I'd have in mind would be illegal :whistle:

She's old enough to be your mother! No relation as far as I know. Hope not, otherwise what I'd have in mind would be illegal :whistle:

Im thinking the same as you then, ye would feel like shooting the messenger when theres bad weather coming when theres hay down:no:

Cant beat a mature woman shed put manners in pickells

Im thinking the same as you then, ye would feel like shooting the messenger when theres bad weather coming when theres hay down:no:

I'll have to leave the forecast alone in the summer

Cant beat a mature woman shed put manners in pickells

Would she be able for the workload though?:undecided:

I'll have to leave the forecast alone in the summer

Theres lads around here bring on rain whenever they start mowing hay:no:

Jaysus lads i was gona make a comment that i thought this was the weather forecasting thread, then i realised its fairly accurate, the weather doesn't look like it'll be to different to [MENTION=3007]Tippcon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4496]farmer pickells[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4190]johndeere6920s[/MENTION] Drueling over Jean Byrne........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaysus lads i was gona make a comment that i thought this was the weather forecasting thread, then i realised its fairly accurate, the weather doesn't look like it'll be to different to [MENTION=3007]Tippcon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4496]farmer pickells[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4190]johndeere6920s[/MENTION] Drueling over Jean Byrne........

Ah I'd be more of a Helen Curran man myself :whistle:

I use www.yr.no mostly.

Weatherweb.net is excellent, never miss it. Simon is a genius.

Xcweather a bit and also met.ie a bit.

I use www.yr.no mostly.

Weatherweb.net is excellent, never miss it. Simon is a genius.

Xcweather a bit and also met.ie a bit.

Yeah i was told about yr a year or 2 ago now! Find it very good, generally spot on in fairness to them!

Thought Evelyn Cusack or Joan Blackburn would be more your style :p

i think its time for cusack and blackburn to step down from da podeium.
what ever way you turn there,s a black cloud hanging over them 2.
we all want a sunny fresh start

i think its time for cusack and blackburn to step down from da podeium.
what ever way you turn there,s a black cloud hanging over them 2.
we all want a sunny fresh start

Bring back Gerard Fleming or Dr Aidan Nulty!

Or the other Dr with the glasses whose name escapes me.

Where's the young one that did the weather once or twice there last year go?

Ah sure you know ye lads looking for hotties would then have forgotten the forecast :rolleyes:

And Tippcon goes back daydreaming about Evelyn and isobars.

I don't know how she's surviving, I thought you had to retire from the civil service after 40 years :whistle:

Ah sure you know ye lads looking for hotties would then have forgotten the forecast :rolleyes:

And Tippcon goes back daydreaming about Evelyn and isobars.

If there's a decent looking bit of stuff telling you the bad news it doesn't sound so bad, Gerald Fleming telling you its gona piss rain all week in the middle of July would depress ya...

Back