Todays Photo

Just as the match was about to start of course.....[emoji51]

Once Them Chaps lose interest in the GAA tis a bad road they're on to be sure. :thumbdown::no:

It will be easy plough :whistle::whistle::angel::angel:

Sure every cloud and all that.. would be ideal for a bit of mintilling too!

you were lucky to be in the field with a plough and a loader,sure the insurance will pay for the loss of the straw;)

Ah no the straw was luckily gone off the field ahem. There was a lot of stubble though.

He done about of spraying with her didn't he.his 75 was bought by local digger man the other day

no this brother doesn,t do any spraying, ploughing,baling, wrapping and mowing is his end of it, he,s the one with all the masseys,j had one on a sprayer alright but she was traded in the spring and she would have been a really good buy

seems to have been coming from castlebridge direction but i,m not sure, he had a brush behind her,by the way did you see smiths sending 2 trailers to nz on the indo today it says 12k to transport them out there:scared: trailers must be expensive in new zealand

Didn't see that but you could easily see why they cost that!

don,t know who owns it but i,ve often seen it on co council jobs, only heard about it this evening apparently she is burnt out they had 2 fire extinguishers but still couldn,t stop it going up but the plough is ok except for the hydraulic hoses, no one hurt and it wasn,t his favourite tractor either but he,ll probably end up out of pocket at the end of the day

Any idea what caused it humungus?

Any idea what caused it humungus?

no but it looks like he was crossing the main road and he was hit by the truck in the photo, there was a truck involved in the accident anyway and that is a staggered crossroads so you,d want to be awake crossing there

no but it looks like he was crossing the main road and he was hit by the truck in the photo, there was a truck involved in the accident anyway and that is a staggered crossroads so you,d want to be awake crossing there
I was more wondering about the fire [emoji51]

there was a trail down the road this evening, cant imagine it ended well....

Attachments

• IMAG4122.jpg
    IMAG4122.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 111
there was a trail down the road this evening, cant imagine it ended well....

Me and the cousin were rallying on night in the bog years ago and ended up in a drain,rang alad to pick us up and he burst the sump of his car coming down the bog lane so we all had to walk home 7 miles :crying:

Was it from a boy racer in a lowered car, and a hump in the road? I've seen a few of them trails around here.... :lol:
i dont know what it was tbh.
i was up the road ten mins earlier but i didnt see it, or at least i dont think i did.
i know where it would of happened, there is a dip in the road, i followed it for the craic to see how far they got.
they went about 2 miles before they pulled in.
the line was faint by then.
looks like they turned around and drove the opposite way for about 100 mtrs, pulled in again, and then went another 20 mtrs before pulling in again, it was game over at that stage id imagine.

I took a cracked sump off a megane and welded it for a neighbour last year,it worked fine,a couple of months later he hit something again,he dropped it off,I put a can under it for the night,the next morning there was no oil in the can,I thought this can't be good.I put it up on the lift and removed the cover,there was a hole the size of a golf ball in the sump.I reckoned it had to be game over for the engine,I knew it was a nice bit of work to remove the sump as part of the subframe has to be removed to take the sump off.For the craic I welded a patch on it in position.I put oil in it ,and it's still going grand today.
If it was my car the gearbox would go too in sympathy,some lads are just lucky it seems.

i dont know what it was tbh.
i was up the road ten mins earlier but i didnt see it, or at least i dont think i did.
i know where it would of happened, there is a dip in the road, i followed it for the craic to see how far they got.
they went about 2 miles before they pulled in.
the line was faint by then.
looks like they turned around and drove the opposite way for about 100 mtrs, pulled in again, and then went another 20 mtrs before pulling in again, it was game over at that stage id imagine.
I was at the rally of the lakes 2 years ago and I see the trail of oil in front of me.
down the road a bit there's a fella with an Audi and the bonnet open.
he stops me and said she cut out and won't start have you jump leads ? .
I told him that was the least of his problem.

The father tells a right good one about a lad that used work with him drives everywhere in 2nd gear reved out.
anyway hes car was in the garage and they gave him a skoda he said he'd go up to his turf with it anyway and on the way down the oil light came on.
What did he do only into 2nd and opened to the hole to get her home to top it up haha.

She never made it

makin a few small ones, then put her away for the winter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410462396.048886.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410462396.048886.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410462407.778301.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410462407.778301.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 69
If it was my car the gearbox would go too in sympathy,some lads are just lucky it seems.
lad up the road could fix most things with baler twine, like you, im not as fortunate.

i bought a alu spool gun for the mig, but i never used it yet, must give it a go some day.

in other news, the mower took a stab at me today, afaik, it was the blade that done that.
dont know how it made it past the cover and the grass, but it was some shot in the cab.
had this window cutter this 12 mths but never used it.
jesus it makes the job handy i must say.
anyways, new window in this evening and everything is back to normal.

Attachments

• IMAG4118.jpg
    IMAG4118.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG4120.jpg
    IMAG4120.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG4127.jpg
    IMAG4127.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 115
well lads ive been spending again, had the first outing with my new tractor the other day :thumbup:

Attachments

• 8130.jpg
    8130.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 137
8130 the bonnets had a tart up at some point so no numbers on it? seems a genuine enoght machine of an arable farm so no rust, few mechanical issues but got the mostly sorted now :thumbup:

Back