Todays Photo

lad up the road could fix most things with baler twine, like you, im not as fortunate.

i bought a alu spool gun for the mig, but i never used it yet, must give it a go some day.

in other news, the mower took a stab at me today, afaik, it was the blade that done that.
dont know how it made it past the cover and the grass, but it was some shot in the cab.
had this window cutter this 12 mths but never used it.
jesus it makes the job handy i must say.
anyways, new window in this evening and everything is back to normal.

Crazy to think a little to the right and it could be curtains or a little to the left with a passenger...it must have been going at a fair speed to just blow a hole through the glass. What you reckon caused the blade to come off?

well lads ive been spending again, had the first outing with my new tractor the other day :thumbup:

Well wear, looks a big enough girl, what hp?

Mowed a small bit for a lad today uploadfromtaptalk1410565590114.jpg

And nearly wrote off the mower with a stone I got away with 2 new blades

Last edited:
Men with small tractors think any machine will fit !! Cable between two old buildings, think they going cocking for hay now !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 110
well, i missed that by a foot...
his row is a bit too narrow, either that or he was driving too much to one side a lot.

Well you see he normally rakes it up for me but I only asked him yesterday to bale it and he wasn't really set up to rake it and he wasn't in the best of form today after he tumble drier went up on fire last night and nearly burnt his house down :sweatdrop: so I reckoned that it was good going that he turned up today at all:eek:

Well wear Dave, did you trade the other MF?

thanks nar still got the other old girl, got a fleet now :lol:

Crazy to think a little to the right and it could be curtains or a little to the left with a passenger...it must have been going at a fair speed to just blow a hole through the glass. What you reckon caused the blade to come off?

Well wear, looks a big enough girl, what hp?

tar its 155hp goes very well :thumbup:

What I spent the weekend doing. Die little earthworms:gunsmilie:

Attachments

• 20140914_164929.jpg
    20140914_164929.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 133
  • 20140914_164957.jpg
    20140914_164957.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 117
Back