Drawings

Must say she has some eye for detail, to get the tyre lugs evenly spaced around the tyre is a skill in itself, looking forward to more .

They take a bit of time right enough, seeing them in progress is pretty intresting, will get a few of the next one as it comes on.

They take a bit of time right enough, seeing them in progress is pretty intresting, will get a few of the next one as it comes on.
she is a dab hand at it isnt she.
very well done i ust say.

dose she sell them or is the house just littered with framed pictures of farm kit...:D

she is a dab hand at it isnt she.
very well done i ust say.

dose she sell them or is the house just littered with framed pictures of farm kit...:D

The buckrake, 78 and baler and combine are in the house, the 2130 deere was for a lad at work, the NH was a practise as shes doing an 8870 Nh then a line up of 8870, tm165, 8830, 7840 and a T6080 for someone so she done our Nh off a pic on the computer, I gave it to the lad that drives it.
The tracked loader is getting joined by a liebherr 621 and is for someone who wants it as a birthday present for someone else.

So a long winded answer to your question, originally they were just for in the house but shes doing a few as commissions for people now, so if anyone is after one give me a shout, might need to start taking a cut:whistle:

Those drawings are absolutely brilliant, it takes someone with a lot of talent to do that level of work.

The buckrake, 78 and baler and combine are in the house, the 2130 deere was for a lad at work, the NH was a practise as shes doing an 8870 Nh then a line up of 8870, tm165, 8830, 7840 and a T6080 for someone so she done our Nh off a pic on the computer, I gave it to the lad that drives it.
The tracked loader is getting joined by a liebherr 621 and is for someone who wants it as a birthday present for someone else.

So a long winded answer to your question, originally they were just for in the house but shes doing a few as commissions for people now, so if anyone is after one give me a shout, might need to start taking a cut:whistle:
how big can she draw?
poster size, or A4..

how big can she draw?
poster size, or A4..

A3 is the biggest she's done so far, the combine just fits onto A3, the tractors are on A4, the 2 tracked loaders are on A3, she's got a lorry with low loader and a digger on it to do, it might be on A2 as its pretty long.

She has a real talent for those, excellent, would she tackle a 6506? I'd be very keen to get one done!

Back