Motorcycles

Thanks for starting this spanner, I saw the indian roadmaster at the nec show and thought it was a beauty, it looked a quality finish and I normally dislike all those cruiser type bikes.

There was a 1928 indian 750 I think at the b and b we stayed at at this years dragon rally, the quality and simplicity of build was impressive.

Thanks for starting this spanner, I saw the indian roadmaster at the nec show and thought it was a beauty, it looked a quality finish and I normally dislike all those cruiser type bikes.
http://www.indianmotorcycle.co.uk/indian-roadmaster If that fell over you'd have to call in McNallys to lift it.
There was a 1928 indian 750 I think at the b and b we stayed at at this years dragon rally, the quality and simplicity of build was impressive.

Used do the Dragon every year whatever the weather and had some fairly rough crossings to Holyhead, no B&B just camp on the site and drink enough:drunk:

Served my time in the campsite too and many rough journeys too when protective clothing was poor compared to what is available now

Close by, do you ride motorcycles nick,

No no motorcycles. have a lot of family in waterford sister lives in dungarvan her partner owns a shop in the town.
I went to school in tramore.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi nick as tramore would not normally attract students from wexford I am guessing you spent your younger years in the tramore catchment area, dungarvan would be a fairly vibrant town both economically and entertainment wise.

Hi nick as tramore would not normally attract students from wexford I am guessing you spent your younger years in the tramore catchment area, dungarvan would be a fairly vibrant town both economically and entertainment wise.

Ya I was living there on and off.

When u say motorcycles are u in to racing or just road bikes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

is lawlors nite club still on the go and there was another one in abbeyside across the bridge can't remember the name. spent many the good night there

Nick the pan are one of the great bikes 200k miles are not unknown, a friend of mine has one and he has done mighty touring in africa and south america with no bother.

Hi john deere man davits might be the club you are thinking of as it was owned by mick burke, it has been closed for a while now but the rumour is that a carrick on suir farmer has bought it and intends to reopen it. The other club trades by the name creation and is very popular

Anyone interested in a motorcycle trip to France after the harvest and calling into a few dealers for a nose around.
Rosslare Cherbourg and a loop down to roscoff and back into cork should catch a lot of them.

Back