Daily weather forecast update

Another one with Accuweather here. I don't really use it all that much but I find it to be fairly good when I do.

Will one of you buggers in wexford close the window and turn the hose off!
Kin hell its summer and im wearing coats and jumpers i was wearing in february

Will one of you buggers in wexford close the window and turn the hose off!
Kin hell its summer and im wearing coats and jumpers i was wearing in february

This fellow has been fairly accurate lately ..[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ljUQz9HoI[/ame]

This fellow has been fairly accurate lately ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ljUQz9HoI

so has the ol mans stone:001_huh:
Personalized-Weather-Stone2.jpg

Feck the weather is fupped up the last few days, say we got about half an inch in the last quarter hour here in the Central Plains of Wexford. Half an hour ago it was roasting. The nights are chilly enough too. Saw something about El Nino happening again, is this something to do with it? Though it is Ireland I suppose should be used to it by now.

Feck the weather is fupped up the last few days, say we got about half an inch in the last quarter hour here in the Central Plains of Wexford. Half an hour ago it was roasting. The nights are chilly enough too. Saw something about El Nino happening again, is this something to do with it? Though it is Ireland I suppose should be used to it by now.

Poor enough down here in Cork also.

Very overcast today and breezy and a chilly one I think anyways at that.
The weekend wasn't too bad. For July it is very poor altogether.

Poor enough down here in Cork also.

Very overcast today and breezy and a chilly one I think anyways at that.
The weekend wasn't too bad. For July it is very poor altogether.

For sure. Hopefully we get a warm spell soon. Grass is growing but could do with a burst to build reserves. Hoping to cut 2nd cut later in the week as need to get it back in the rotation.

Like the month of March outside today.

Cool breeze and the rain is on it's way. Dirty overcast sky with the last hour or so. :thumbdown:

this is some balls of a year, constant rain again today and no end in sight, spring crops look disastrous as we havnt gotten more than 2 decent days sunshine this year.

It's fcuked now anyway. Just looked out the door and it's bulling down rain. Theres water running along the top of the road out front:no:.

A night for the fire alright. Preferably one in close proximity to a high stool :drunk:

I had a glass of wine with my lunch in Youghal, Fcuk the weather I thought to myself.

Just watched Simon Keelings latest forecast. This coming week looks like the worst part of August. The rest of it doesn't look as bad with the south of the country benefitting most from a high to the south. Who knows.

I had a glass of wine with my lunch in Youghal, Fcuk the weather I thought to myself.

Just watched Simon Keelings latest forecast. This coming week looks like the worst part of August. The rest of it doesn't look as bad with the south of the country benefitting most from a high to the south. Who knows.

Where did you go? Clancy's?

Some rain after falling in the last 2 hours. At it now again.
Curtains closed early tonight and feet up. Dark at 9 pm :thumbdown:

Back