Daily weather forecast update

I presume you are going to cut tomorrow so :whistle:

Not too bad of a day here really. Rain came along at 7pm and wasn't long about writing everywhere :thumbdown:

Aye:D I must ring the brother and tell him to have the combine warmed up for me in the morning;). Twas grand here up to a couple of hours ago and I was entertaining thoughts of doing a bit. Ah well I've something to look forward to later on in the week or next week the way the weathers looking.

Aye:D I must ring the brother and tell him to have the combine warmed up for me in the morning;). Twas grand here up to a couple of hours ago and I was entertaining thoughts of doing a bit. Ah well I've something to look forward to later on in the week or next week the way the weathers looking.

You're the talk of the country, with no winter barley cut yet and everyone else finished :whistle:

Thursday is the only day they're giving for the coming week :thumbdown:

You're the talk of the country, with no winter barley cut yet and everyone else finished :whistle:

The man wouldn't be happy unless he was the talk of the country.

The Notorious Conor McGregor would be only trotting after our Bulging Beef Baron.

I had a glass of wine with my lunch in Youghal, Fcuk the weather I thought to myself.

Just watched Simon Keelings latest forecast. This coming week looks like the worst part of August. The rest of it doesn't look as bad with the south of the country benefitting most from a high to the south. Who knows.
Like that now wensday night I looked at the forecast and it was bad for the weekend so I said feck it we will head off for the weekend.

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Thursday is the only day they're giving for the coming week :thumbdown:

Sure I wouldn't be doing it right if I was to be working the same time as everyone else. Anyway I think spitting out the window would give them something to talk about up your direction;). I must disguise myself and wander into the local watering hole there beside the church some evening. Maybe mention a certain contractor and see what I can glean from the conversation:lol:.

shocking day today, land is fairly wet now, threw in some heavy in calf cows that were ploughing a bare field for a few days and hopefully it will clear up again

Ken Ring was talking on local radio here yesterday and by what he was saying for the rest of the year i doubt we will even get weather to harvest the maize never mind the grain harvest,,,
You would be worse to believe that nonsense that he comes up with!

You would be worse to believe that nonsense that he comes up with!

I heard that tool on the radio last April 14, he was only predicting a week of good weather for July some time, I said to myself going by him that it was pointless planting maize, turned out to be a super year

I heard that tool on the radio last April 14, he was only predicting a week of good weather for July some time, I said to myself going by him that it was pointless planting maize, turned out to be a super year
I though this year would be awful for it does it not kinda rot if it's two wet

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have big faith in KR (especially when he gives a bad forecast)

From what I can see, August won't be fantastic but not as bad as July.

Autumn - early winter could be very wet if the El Nino cycle peaks as predicted around that time.

Correction.... Latest forecasts look like high pressure building for us, especially in the south from next Monday up to at least the 20th.......

Did he not give August a good month a few weeks back? Didint seem that way here today jaysus d rain was bate all out

To be fair, if one is trying to predict the weather in a month or two's time things get fairly unreliable. He would always mention that. When it gets closer to the event, reliability of the forecast increases a lot.

With any of these forecasts, one needs to keep watching them to spot the trends and see beyond day to day fluctuations.

Hopefully things will improve.

Whats the outlook for the weekend does anyone know?. I'm wondering if it's worth trying to gear up to cut whats up Tippcons way.

Mowed hay down this evening gonna let it sit till after sat nd shake it out have 50 acres down fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back