Toyota Land Cruiser

ithastopay

We have a 07 land cruiser, black, lwb, 150k, new clutch and injectors,
straight enough jeep... as in never crashed, that said its a farmers jeep and has a few scratches etc.
What is worth to sell privately?

Know of an 08 one with double the mileage that was traded in a while back . Think he was allowed €7k for it mind it needed a good few quid spent on it to pass the test .

straight enough jeep... as in never crashed, that said its a farmers jeep and has a few scratches etc.

A relation traded in an '08 one last year, silver, LWB, about those miles, tidy enough interior but a few dinges and dents, think he was allowed about €7k for it.

Is that km or miles, if miles about €9k, if km €10.5k, if it needs tyres that's €500 ish too.

€12 at a guess
Is that a bid??
shes wrong length. i presume thats in km? i know ya can stick up any price on donedeal but if it is km's ya wont find too many 07 for less than 11

€12 at a guess

shes wrong length. i presume thats in km? i know ya can stick up any price on donedeal but if it is km's ya wont find too many 07 for less than 11

It's miles, no decision made yet, I'll stick up a few pics if we decide to sell it, swb would sell quicker.

Sounds like the decision has already arrived n you are headed for a crew cab! Congratulations BTW !

Thanks, it's a tricky one, we have three jeeps, the brother got a new jeep a few years ago and we kept his 07 cruiser, with a view to selling it privately, we ended up keeping it as it proved to be very useful at busy times, getting lads to and from wherever we were working, the things is we don't need three jeeps, thinking of selling the cruiser and replacing it with a panel van, three front seats, loads of room in the back, meaning less trailer work, van would be much easier on fuel than a jeep and trailer, we collect a good bit of stuff, parts, chemical, net wrap, plastic, add blue, minerals, we have pallet forks so unloading at home would be easy, get aset of ramps, for the quad and slug pellet applicator, also moving a lawn mower from our new house to the home place, as you can tell I have myself near convince on this one.
As for my own jeep, I will have to get something with seats, for hauling a child (or possibly children in time)
I couldn't praise the Touareg enough, 232km on it now, it has cost a bit in repairs, though no more than he cruiser,
I love this jeep.
I don't know what I'll buy next, it will depend on the finances.. I do know two things, it won't be a crew cab and it won't be a cruiser..

i think alot of lads have same issue or at least i have, have jeeps but need something with seats, i dont know what the answer is, im not gone on the pickups like hilux etc, have a swb cruiser and really like it but need the seats as well, newer cruiser business is a fine machine but very expensive, then you have the crewcab question over whether or not your insured to carry kids etc, my insurance company told me passengers were definitely covered but can you believe them, i dont have a terrible amount of work for a jeep anyway so wondering if the best option is buy an old jeep for the farm and use a car for driving to work, collecting kids etc. not ideal either, 2 machines to tax and insure

10 k on a good day

The digital speedo has packed up on a neighbours, its a 1993 4.2 auto, a garage has looked at it and they think its the dashboard that's at fault but can't/ don't want to do much about it. Any help or info much appreciated!
Don't appear to be many breaking for spares either.

Reactions: Win
Is it true the newer landcruiser has a Renault engine? 2011 on?

Back