Gadgets

Bog Man

IMG_3007.JPG
IMG_3006.JPG
We have this on demo . It uses the sigfox signal so you can use it in remote locations . It could be used on the combine to notify us if Diesel is being stolen .

What kind of money @Bog Man and where can they be purchased?
I think he got a free trial because he set a record for the distance a sigfox signal was picked up on his personal tracker . Mt Leinster to some placeinSpain . When he ordered the tracker he knew where it was . The guy said he had dispatched it but it was still in his van outside his house .

A cup of tea with milk in it was 57 Celsius . It can be used for remote sensing of temperature in eg. your swimming pool or Hot tub .

This is a device for turning on lights remotely using a phone or tablet it also can be turned on with a switch . It is programmable so you could turn it on with a switch but be programmed to turn off after an hour. It has a dawn and dusk setting or you could program it for different times. It cost €9.5 .
879840A5-B1EE-421F-89C9-3350BF0178F6.jpeg

The wiring diagram.
D4C86CF4-527F-4475-A099-D0F65864BC4F.jpeg

This is a device for turning on lights remotely using a phone or tablet it also can be turned on with a switch . It is programmable so you could turn it on with a switch but be programmed to turn off after an hour. It has a dawn and dusk setting or you could program it for different times. It cost €9.5 .
View attachment 64463
The wiring diagram.
View attachment 64464
Naughty!! Blue wire as switch live ,

View attachment 64463
The wiring diagram.
View attachment 64464
Capture.JPG

I have one of these little switches wired in place of the timer for the heating at home. handy little setup. similar to what you have there, app on the phone job. I have a few other ones for lights and ones you can plug in to a power socket too but haven't set them up yet.

View attachment 64463
The wiring diagram.
View attachment 64464
I went into the shed the other day and the switch was on but the lights were off :scratchhead::scratchhead:. So I switched the switch off and on again and the lights came on . came back after an hour and the lights were off set by the timer . Even if you have the switch off you can turn on the lights remotley using the phone . He has a few of them around the yard now .
He has another device that switches on or off using the phone and has most of the characteristics of that device but it also measures power usage . It can be set to switch off if the power usage goes too high . You could for example set it to switch off if it went over 1000 watts if it was driving an auger or elevator .
Some of these devices can be fitted to cookers so that old people will not burn the house down by leaving cookers on and you can check remotley if it is still drawing power .
There will be no more worrying did you leave the immersion on .

E Mailed javelot and they will hire a sensor for €149 / year with a 3 year contract . It is basically the same sygfox system we are using at a fraction of the cost . The oats went up by 1 degree in the week they were in the shed .

Back