Which twin rotor rake

It's 17k inc vat which is the price of a Kuhn 6501or lely 715cd
It does have hyd vari width which would normally.be.a. bit dearer though a kv with var I width is around the same money.
Claas are a dearer machine alright.
The SIP is an unknown machine for the same money

It looks a lot of metal and 4 rotors to do what a twin rotor would do, I doubt it's cheaper than the likes of a Claas 2900, you would want to see that working in real world conditions side by side with a twin rotor.

It looks a lot of metal and 4 rotors to do what a twin rotor would do, I doubt it's cheaper than the likes of a Claas 2900, you would want to see that working in real world conditions side by side with a twin rotor.
See what you mean. It isn't much bigger than a big 2 rotor is it!?
Imagine it would follow the ground well though.

Agronic have interesting looking front mounted rake for baling etc. Same tines. Looked real good until I saw the transport width was 3.5m

Reactions: AYF
Did yeah.dont think they have sold too many.
Too expensive and trying to be different for the sake of it .
A wuffler is for drying swaths.
A wuffler with a grouper defeats the purpose
Be a master tool for wet rows of straw though. Air the swarth and leave it on fresh ground. Cant see attraction for silage grouping though

Not sure if there`s a seperate thread for the mc hale rake . Pity there rake is catching some of the 3rd swarth in there promotional video :whistle:

Still like the look of it. Doubt I'll get to the ploughing to get a closer look at it tho. Looked a nice row to bale

Still like the look of it. Doubt I'll get to the ploughing to get a closer look at it tho. Looked a nice row to bale
I don't . Seems to be completely held together with nuts and bolts . There bound to loosen over time especially the wheel setup under each rotor way too many bolts there when most of it could be a solid welded frame .

I don't get this it makes a good row story once your pto speed it's sort of inline with your forward speed any rake will make a nice row well as far as I can see anyway.
That rake doesn't look anything spectacular to me tbh rotor looks small arms look long once it's starts to wear they will probably. Start snapping off.
None of them can be taken off or hinged up a good idea in one sense as there's no joint to wear but the krone system seems a winner.
They will sell i was talking to someone lately and he said there a serious machine.
I asked him why he said that when there hasn't been any sold and he told me he read about them.
It has the name but Jasus they should just stick to making balers. Bar the intake the fusion is the best combi on the market.
There's plenty of offerings in the mower and rake market.
If your a market leader In something I'd stick with it

The orbital wrapper looks great the way you can pick a bale up while wrapping but very bulky looking don't know if it is like that when your using it

Back