Inside view on running firewood processor !

Metsaman

Inside view on running firewood processor, cut and split function.. ( HakkiPilke OH 27 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if anyone has experience of a japa 700 processor.
It seems very similar to the one in the video in the previous post @Metsaman
There is on on dd in Donegal after appearing yesterday. I have a lot of whitethorn to process and was thinking of getting in someone with a processor but might buy if o thought I was getting value

Been thinking of wood processors in the last few days as it happens.
How straight does the wood need to be?
Need to fell a lot of ash trees soon. not many straight bits, but can easily cut into smaller lengths of straight ish bits 6-8ft ish. But even then not likely to be as straight as pine.
Anything better than logging them all!

Been thinking of wood processors in the last few days as it happens.
How straight does the wood need to be?
Need to fell a lot of ash trees soon. not many straight bits, but can easily cut into smaller lengths of straight ish bits 6-8ft ish. But even then not likely to be as straight as pine.
Anything better than logging them all!
Had a guy in to do some last winter with a Hakki Pilke I think:unsure:, it needs to be straight really otherwise its hard work tbh. Its quick when its going right but.................Knots play havoc with the splitter or if a piece turns slightly as it drops in to the splitter it gets stuck and you got to start swinging the sledge then. I thought it might be better for the money it was but perhaps i'm being picky! It's one of those things you need to have a lot bigger one than is needed I think!

Reactions: AYF
Back