model toy's, 200 acre carpet farms and more.

The yard here bears a closer resemblance to a scrapyard, the youngest lad is fierce hard on gear :laugh:
Our lad went into the machinery lending game, he quickly realised it was a bad idea. we should have a tidy fleet of classics in 30 yrs time.

I don't know @Tippcon Carpet farming is Sooo last year, with my young farmers aged 5 - 12
Farming simulator and Minecraft are all the rage at the minute.

They don't miss what they never had :whistle:
No computer games here yet, the longer it stays that way the better, they'll be at them long enough :rolleyes2:

Any ideas for xmas what to get 5 and 6 year olds, not the usual santa stuff they ask for but an extra present that is educational and playful and preferably not made of plastic.:scratchhead:
I think Haldford's are doing a good deal on socket sets

Any ideas for xmas what to get 5 and 6 year olds, not the usual santa stuff they ask for but an extra present that is educational and playful and preferably not made of plastic.:scratchhead:

Have kids the same age and we got Monopoly junior the other week. They love doing it.

I know you said not plastic but we are just moving from Duplo to Lego and the six year old loves it. Following the instructions and making all sorts. His sister is a bit more off piste with her creations but still really likes it.

Have kids the same age and we got Monopoly junior the other week. They love doing it.

I know you said not plastic but we are just moving from Duplo to Lego and the six year old loves it. Following the instructions and making all sorts. His sister is a bit more off piste with her creations but still really likes it.
Our 3 are 8, 7 and 4. Lego is by far the most popular toy in the house and they have all asked the man in red for more.

Does anyone know where a copy of Farming Simulator 2017 for the PC can be obtained, Mr Claus is having difficulty tracking it down and Gamestop.ie seem to be out of stock.

Back