case cvx's

He seemed to think it was a clutch pack problem :scratchhead: but did say he was no mechanic!! Said he was in talks to p/x it with a local jd dealer, well they ain't going to give £19k for it that's for sure! Open to offers by seems.

That will take a few quid to sort. Think low to mid-teens is where the price should be. Go on make him a cheeky offer and see if he bites

That will take a few quid to sort. Think low to mid-teens is where the price should be. Go on make him a cheeky offer and see if he bites
Might go and have a look to see what's going on with it, most people tend to be economical with the truth when selling something so we shall see!!

The last time I put a low bid on something I ended up with it.:blink:
then you'll spend all winter fixing it up then have a yard full of tidy kit
Finding time to do it all is the problem.:sweat:

2002 CVX130 with 6,337 hours. It is over priced at £19,500 especially with an undiagnosed transmission problem but thought it might be worth sharing

https://farmads.co.uk/farmad/4236/
Sooooooooooooo, went and had a look this morning, fairly well up together tbh. Transmission through a wobbler while trying it as he described, he'd had a firm out to look at it who well and truly shafted him and someone else who told him total and utter rubbish, I felt a bit sorry for him really!! Anyway his price and mine is a bit out at the moment so I don't know what will happen, and it is a spool valve down too which I didn't know about, tbf I don't think he realised it should have four working as someone had took the couplers off and put blanks on.
Engine runs sweet though, slight hunt now and again but could probably be sorted with putting a spring in the pump actuator.

Sooooooooooooo, went and had a look this morning, fairly well up together tbh. Transmission through a wobbler while trying it as he described, he'd had a firm out to look at it who well and truly shafted him and someone else who told him total and utter rubbish, I felt a bit sorry for him really!! Anyway his price and mine is a bit out at the moment so I don't know what will happen, and it is a spool valve down too which I didn't know about, tbf I don't think he realised it should have four working as someone had took the couplers off and put blanks on.
Engine runs sweet though, slight hunt now and again but could probably be sorted with putting a spring in the pump actuator.
Huge admiration for your attitude and willingness to try stuff @Win . Backed up with a hell of a lot of knowledge and some skills. I hope you get it and sort it.

Is £19,600 the reserve or what it got bid to? Doesn't say what hours are on it?

It didn't sell on Monday and that is the reserve if you want to buy it before the next sale. There is a section for unsold lots on the Cheffins website, you just need to enter your email address and if shows the reserves.

No mention of hours and can't see in the pic of the a pillar display either

No worries. Are you buying it to work or to punt on again?

@Win you might have missed out

To sell on again into Ireland.

I'm waiting for a minter with around 3k hours for myself. They do come up from time to time to be bought directly from the farmer as the dealer can't/won't pay the true value because of its age.

Back