Wera joker ratchet spanners

• Thread starter John kverneland
  • Start date
J

John kverneland

Anyone own a set? They look like a really nice set of spanners, I have screwdrivers by them and they are really nice to use

Saw some Joker tools at a local parts place. Seemed well built. Well priced too but that could have been them over pricing to give a good 'discount'
Have a joker trolley jack here and no complaints. But it isnt old and doesnt get massive use. Appears well built.

There all the same when you leave the cunts somewhere and they disappear, bad enough in your own yard and you leave them on a machine that drives off but impossible if working out off a van.
Absolutely. Unfortunately in this yard we can't be trusted with nice things

Saw some Joker tools at a local parts place. Seemed well built. Well priced too but that could have been them over pricing to give a good 'discount'
Have a joker trolley jack here and no complaints. But it isnt old and doesnt get massive use. Appears well built.

Wera brand??

Bought these recently seem excellent quality
Stainless steel allen keys, wera 1/4 inch socket set with zyklop high speed ratchet

20171006_151431.jpg

20171004_154202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh, pretty, whats the story with the jaw insert in the open end?

You can hold a nut in it and it also stops the wrench from slipping down over the head of the bolt when your tightening/loosening they are a joy to use glad I got them now,

is it that big of a secret? just roughly how much,as maybe others on the forum maybe interested.

Not a secret just rude to ask someone how much you paid for something in these parts...

It would be considered rude to gloat in other parts. Gas isn't it.

Who's gloating? I merely asked an opinion on here about these wrenches and put up a picture of my purchase, I'm not gloating about my purchase I decided to buy them at my own descression what the fu@ck is the problem? The price of them is on amazon ebay etc,

Back