Have never seen this fungus before.
IMG_20170917_153249.jpg
IMG_20170917_153239.jpg
IMG_20170917_153258.jpg

20160917_083015.jpg
20160917_083015.jpg
20160804_090214.jpg
20161015_093632.jpg

Few mushrooms lurking around here too, any idea what the berries on short stems are in the second last picture?
MF30

We have a really old smallish pear tree against the front of the house. It had a fair crop of pears on it. Often seen more . BUT the wasps destroyed them.
You must have an odd 10 x 6 load to spare..

I will lend you a beet fork if you don't want to bending to pick them off the ground ?

A timber handled version , mind. Not one with Euro hooks

I will lend you a beet fork if you don't want to bending to pick them off the ground ?

A timber handled version , mind. Not one with Euro hooks
You'd lose the half of them. I have a couple of spud forks I could hire out, we used to use them for picking stones, long since redundant.

You'd lose the half of them. I have a couple of spud forks I could hire out, we used to use them for picking stones, long since redundant.

Its @agreid slucky day. I have a spud fork too. We can rendezvous in Roscrea , and travel together. Two half wits are better than one

You may bring Big Vern and Apple squasher with you I`ll wash out a few 25 lt. oil drums and we can bring it to the forum meetup

They would be just perfect , for the job. They may commute together . Take a Ryan air flight , if They can find a pilot to fly it.

I have a just finished a barrel of oil. You would hardly notice the taste of it . Might give it a rub of a bit of blue paper.

Could you make pear cider ?

I seem to have mislaid my reading glasses. You wear glasses anyway. We would need you to decipher it
Pear cider, now the last time I had a feed of that I was confined to a 50 meter radius of the white throne the day afterwards.
If an elephant had constipation, a couple of pints of pear cider would sort all problems out. Not a bad taste though...
MF30

Pear cider, now the last time I had a feed of that I was confined to a 50 meter radius of the white throne the day afterwards.
If an elephant had constipation, a couple of pints of pear cider would sort all problems out. Not a bad taste though...
MF30

Yes it was quite lacitve. You'd be scuttered drunk and actually scuttered If you drank enough of it.

Back