The Ebay thread.

I’m sure the pump would be available, you’d normally have a service exchange or a repair, you just wonder has the motor had bits through it as well. (Hydrostatic)
Looks like it's driveshaft sitting in the cab, why would that be removed unless it gives more access to the pump.

Looks like it's driveshaft sitting in the cab, why would that be removed unless it gives more access to the pump.
Probably they wanted to tow it, I don’t know the set up on them but guessing there’s no neutral on gearbox or hydro motor.

Not to worry, I have been contacted by a Prince that I must be related too, from the Congo today and looks like my financial position is about to have a big upswing, I have the money to take the gamble

How good a machine are the Kramer's? always liked the look of them

Not to worry, I have been contacted by a Prince that I must be related too, from the Congo today and looks like my financial position is about to have a big upswing, I have the money to take the gamblem

Don’t be too hasty sometimes it can take money a bit longer to come through especially from the Congo some finance reg thing. It will be fine but I had to send out another few k just to speed it up hopefully through in next week or two, just in case your bidding a machine allow 2-3 months

And it's a Series 2 as well, I would have said 8k was plenty for it.

I wonder was the seller hoping that those narrow front wheels would confuse someone into thinking that it was a 4wd :lol:

that's the value of a clean 4wd, not a 2wd with the dreaded rust bubbling under the window rubbers
I think one in a clearance auction in the UK made around £15,500 a few months back, it was a minter with 1600 ish hours though

And it's a Series 2 as well, I would have said 8k was plenty for it.

I wonder was the seller hoping that those narrow front wheels would confuse someone into thinking that it was a 4wd :lol:
Maybe there are 2 of them for that price?

I think one in a clearance auction in the UK made around £15,500 a few months back, it was a minter with 1600 ish hours though

Maybe there are 2 of them for that price?

That 1600 hour one was 4wd and Generation I I I I think?

Back