Seen for sale...

Only down the road from here. A genuine machine in original condition. We have a fair collection of parts gathered up here after a couple of 85's, a standard-s and a protector and have regularly supplied parts to keep that machine going over the years.
Was in his yard a few years ago beside where the three counties meet, he had an old Claas vintage combine also, it had broken a shaft somewhere when he pulled it out for to do a few acres with it. Nice fella, Vinnie.
MF30

Was in his yard a few years ago beside where the three counties meet, he had an old Claas vintage combine also, it had broken a shaft somewhere when he pulled it out for to do a few acres with it. Nice fella, Vinnie.
MF30
That's the spot. Sound guy. It's his fathers combine, not sure but he could have bought it new. Not much of a market for machines like that now but one that clean may find a home with a collector.

Only down the road from here. A genuine machine in original condition. We have a fair collection of parts gathered up here after a couple of 85's, a standard-s and a protector and have regularly supplied parts to keep that machine going over the years.
what sort of daily output has a machine like that?

what sort of daily output has a machine like that?

12 to 15 acres a day I reckon, anything above that treat as a bonus.

I'd be very surprised if a machine that good didn't go to a collector.

The 12ft head is a bit off putting for a farmer but beggars can't be choosers!

Don't think I've ever seen one of these in Matbro colours before:
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/matbro-teleshift-404-telescopic/17447990

ZmQ0NzY5NGFiMDNmYWNmYmIxODY2ZTE5ZDRjNDlhMmI9AoQFIps9voyFYOsrdByFaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185NDQ3MTIwNXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I presume you enter from the front?
It must be one of the very last ones.
I always thought they looked a compact and simple tool

No, the access is at the back of the cab. I suppose they will be on par with a rough terrain forklift with the benefit of forward reach.

Its a tidy looking example, I wonder would parts be an issue though.
Climbing up and down the back would wear thin too if you were at something that involved a lot of jumping in and out.

What ever became of matbro ,i know the john deere telehandlers are based on matbro with i presume j.d. engines but would you be able to get parts for any other matbro machines??

What ever became of matbro ,i know the john deere telehandlers are based on matbro with i presume j.d. engines but would you be able to get parts for any other matbro machines??
It's 7 years since we had a matbro but had no issues getting parts for them and by God they loved being fixed!! I think there was a crowd in Dublin we used get bits off, might have been EMS or EMC or something like that, I presume there are other lads stocking bits for theM. The early side boom deeres were built by matbro but Deere built their own ones from around 2001-2006 I think, they are quite different to the matbro ones and Deere dealers do parts for them

Back