Teejet 570 to krm/bogballe fert spreader

headcase

Very Senior Member
Mate is looking for a cable to connect the 2 above together so as to have section and headland control

Mate is looking for a cable to connect the 2 above together so as to have section and headland control
I do not think there is anything extraordinary about the cable . Make sure the Software Version in the Bogballe box is compatible with the teejet . A trimble man connected mine for section control and it took him three days to work out that the software in my Box was not compatible . It was not a big job to upgrade the box to a compatible Version .
I believe it is possible for me to take the Teejet Screen out of the Class and using a cheap aerial and cables to run the Bogballe headland and section control off it . Its not really a runner as the Steering is needed on the other tractor at the same time .

I do not think there is anything extraordinary about the cable . Make sure the Software Version in the Bogballe box is compatible with the teejet . A trimble man connected mine for section control and it took him three days to work out that the software in my Box was not compatible . It was not a big job to upgrade the box to a compatible Version .
I believe it is possible for me to take the Teejet Screen out of the Class and using a cheap aerial and cables to run the Bogballe headland and section control off it . Its not really a runner as the Steering is needed on the other tractor at the same time .
Apparently he been quoted 600 something for the cable:blink:

Another thread here man was quoted 800 for a cable to connect topcon x25 to an amazone spreader so your getting a bargain

Back