Nuts and Bolts online

lough

Can anyone recommend where I could buy nuts and bolts on line that is not a rip off. I can buy them in a nearby Coop cheaper than I can buy them anywhere I looked at online so far. The Coop don't stock the ones I want and I have them ordered for this past six weeks and no word of them turning up.

Can anyone recommend where I could buy nuts and bolts on line that is not a rip off. I can buy them in a nearby Coop cheaper than I can buy them anywhere I looked at online so far. The Coop don't stock the ones I want and I have them ordered for this past six weeks and no word of them turning up.
What are you looking for?

I buy that stuff from wurth as I have an account with them.they ring once a month and I order a few times a year.they do monthly specials that can be good

I think they have a shop in Galway.
Mostly trade ie garages etc but no problem opening an account

Is wurth trade only or what is needed to buy from them?
No Wurth will sell to anyone. Have a shop in limerick that i use the odd time . Only issue with wurth is only sell bolts and such by the box . Prices aren't always the cheapest either so worth pricing around before dealing with them .

Fast fix in dundalk are very good to deal with have a trade counter and have just about every nut and bolt that exists instock. Very cheap too not sure if they have a website thought.

Back