Insane amount of Classic tractor mags.

Yoy could give days, months even years trying to get them going once your finally up and running bang.
Another problem and the cycle dtsrts again

Reactions: AYF
It has been said that a generation of young Irish men have a fetish for women’s shoulders.
This is a result of years of slow dial up internet.

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination......

Reminds when we first got dial up and I'd just got myself a scanner for photos. Hadn't a clue back then and tried sending a 50mb TIFF into a photo competition. Thought it was a bit slow so went to bed, came down next morning and the roof of the house (the main subject of the snap) was just about sent! Started thinking about the job a bit more after that.

Here's an add that could feature in either publication

ZuEMia

Reminds when we first got dial up and I'd just got myself a scanner for photos. Hadn't a clue back then and tried sending a 50mb TIFF into a photo competition. Thought it was a bit slow so went to bed, came down next morning and the roof of the house (the main subject of the snap) was just about sent! Started thinking about the job a bit more after that.
Dial up, what a dose, the brother used send me e.mail from New Zealand, I'd have to tell the household not to pick up the phone as it would knock out the connection and after a few hours I'd end up looking at a picture of his dog or a fish he had caught ffs.

Just make sure to wipe your dipstick well after checking the oil.

(Who knew a simple add in the classifieds section would descend to such depravity!)

While grinding along at base level how do you you keep the lady in your life moaning long after you're done?

Wipe the dipstick on the duvet.

Something modern is far better for a young buck. As most of them come with a guidance system

Takes a real man to get on a classic and make her roar in the right direction.
Ah I don't know, you in look the magazine's and you see the classics other lads have and you think, that could me, so you head out with the intention of bringing something home that'll be handy for doing a few jobs around the place and be a bit of fun. Something with a bit of age but low mileage on the clock, something that you can bring to a few shows. The reality soon hits when you get to check a few out, open the cab you'll find the headlining sagging badly and there's this fusty odour from a leak that's ongoing for the last few years. Throw off a few of the panels and you'll find more leaks, she'll more than likely have being rebored and the exhaust will be smoking badly. Oh not and it's not advised to have a classic running in convince spaces because the fumes can be nausceous.

Well stuck them up on facebook and they went within the hour!
Asked a donation to the local Young Farmers for then. Got £10 which I thought was ok. Better than burning them!
Fella had bought a small International to restore and wanted info on it!

Back