What are you up to in the workshop?

The layflat on the Bobcat hoses did it's job anyway, one of the pipes burst, only sign was a dribble of oil from the end.

When I replaced the pipe I put some new layflat on, just to be sure.

Beats getting 3000psi to the face.

Attachments

• DSC_2861.JPG
    DSC_2861.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 113
I'd say it is a stiletto for the lady in your life!

She wasn't hurting me enough with her regular ones when she ties me up and walks around on me.

Oscar Pistorius called round unannounced?

Yep. Wanted a box of cartridges. Seemed a bit shifty so I made him leave it with me until he paid for them. The brother says I could have it for 25 to life whatever that's about. Some people would trust nobody.

It's for a job on an engine. @farmerjack might figure it out.

For scale - it's up on the board of a pallet.

Is it a full 3mtr set of tines? Might want the outside ones left off or a deflector board to stop them throwing a ridge outside the edge of your work
No its about 2.6m wide, used one last year that was wider and had to take the outside tine off for that reason.

The rims on my jd 6610 are getting tatty. And I've a tractor run coming up next month so planing on tarting her up for it.

FULL SPRAY is out of the question. Perhaps in the future but in the end she is just a wagon tractor for now.

Is cleaning back the patches with a honeycomb disk then either spray from a can or paint with a brush a good idea?
Or will it look worse?!

The rims on my jd 6610 are getting tatty. And I've a tractor run coming up next month so planing on tarting her up for it.

FULL SPRAY is out of the question. Perhaps in the future but in the end she is just a wagon tractor for now.

Is cleaning back the patches with a honeycomb disk then either spray from a can or paint with a brush a good idea?
Or will it look worse?!
Use vapormaric yellow....really bright...stands out for miles

Reactions: AYF
Aerosol paint is very thin. Wont last on big area's .but for patching maybe the flap disc cleaning then aerosol primer and yellow will do but brushing on real paint will be better and on rims it won't be that noticeable

Or will it look worse?!
British rail tunnel paint???????????????????????????

The more I think of it the less time I realise I have so will see what happens!
Thanks all.

on the same note.
What's good to bring paint up looking good? Needs a bit more than just a good clean

Is this stuff suitable for hand polishing or are you lads using a machine?
Do you finish off with any other product afterwards?

Is this stuff suitable for hand polishing or are you lads using a machine?
Do you finish off with any other product afterwards?

Super Resin Polish is manually applied, ideally you would follow up with a wax to help seal the surface. Their Aqua Wax is handy for this

Back