A record I would say?

What make is the binder do you know @gone? There is the remnants of an Albion binder in the uncles front garden and he took a notion recently of wanting to pull it out and get it working. I'd love to do it (it was 1 of 2 my grandfather had. Other one is even further gone) but the fact I've never seen them working up close and the fact that parts of the frame are so far gone, I'd nearly be inclined to leave it to see out the rest of its days where it is

What make is the binder do you know @gone? There is the remnants of an Albion binder in the uncles front garden and he took a notion recently of wanting to pull it out and get it working. I'd love to do it (it was 1 of 2 my grandfather had. Other one is even further gone) but the fact I've never seen them working up close and the fact that parts of the frame are so far gone, I'd nearly be inclined to leave it to see out the rest of its days where it is
It is a McCormick IH binder.
I would be very difficult getting the perishable parts for such a binder and you really need someone who has worked them to get them going.

Back