JCB 530-70 farm special.

ithastopay

image.jpg

What's it worth?
10500hours.
Needs tyres. €1800 will buy a new set.
Two owners, we have it since 2006, well serviced and maintained.
Everything is working, never had to touch the engine, transmission or hydraulics.

Been looking for a jcb or merlo for last few years hard to find good with less than 5000 hours for few decent money. Are the 535-60 good I know you lose a metre reach on them.

Been looking for a jcb or merlo for last few years hard to find good with less than 5000 hours for few decent money. Are the 535-60 good I know you lose a metre reach on them.

Approximately 15 new 530-70 agri teleporter sold in Ireland
45 centre pivots.
Good ones are hard got secondhand, going to make some enquiries today about getting something from the UK.
Also been told to stay away from 40km and 6 speed.

Approximately 15 new 530-70 agri teleporter sold in Ireland
45 centre pivots.
Good ones are hard got secondhand, going to make some enquiries today about getting something from the UK.
Also been told to stay away from 40km and 6 speed.

Is it true it's 8-10k to do the transmission.
One sold locally here for 24 was clean nd had the transmission done 530-70

They were feed for the day when that picture was taken.
Imexpecting a call shortly.

I introduced myself to all the finance companies at the punchestown show, as Barry, got prices for financing a secondhand JCB.
I left them your ph number too
@jd-baz
Sound job,does that mean my bid was successful or was that a second bid from nash at 40000 the winning bid?

We've had a couple of 530-70's then onto the 531-70's none of them have ever been a huge amount of bother, a couple needed turbos at 7-8000 hrs and 1 needed brakes at 9000 other than that never anything major, ours were all the 4 speed 30 km/h gearboxes and never touched any of them, theres a pretty much full spec with the 6 speed 40 k box landing on monday or tuesday so will be interesting to see how it compares.

View attachment 41972

What's it worth?
10500hours.
Needs tyres. €1800 will buy a new set.
Two owners, we have it since 2006, well serviced and maintained.
Everything is working, never had to touch the engine, transmission or hydraulics.

Have you her still? The cousins sanderson loader is out of action since the beast from the east cracked the block. Would you be interested in taking her as a trade in? Bucket and grab not included.:Thumbp2:

20180421_130324.jpg 20180421_130324.jpg

we got a clean 1997 one for 12k inc vat a few yrs back transmission is tired and needs to be done ,that one is a nice one and should sell well " 16 to 20k"

It's been traded in to Kellys for another jcb,
I'm devastetd that we missed out on the Sanderson.

Don't be devastated it's still here and it would be no harm for you to have a spare loader. It would be a great project for you to get her back going. Better still theres a donor loader here aswell for parts. Sure all you need is a engine.:clap:20180423_172422.jpg

Back