Daily weather forecast update

It's pouring out of the heavens here at the moment and a strong wind blowing as well and had a few cows bulling last night and the place is in a bad way after them

Raining nicely but to ease away in the afternoon, looking like a long settled spell to the end of the month after today’s rain.
A lad said to me yesterday “sure it’s a wet and windy may so far isn’t that a good old saying “ , all I said was it had to be sowed first !!!!

Raining nicely but to ease away in the afternoon, looking like a long settled spell to the end of the month after today’s rain.
A lad said to me yesterday “sure it’s a wet and windy may so far isn’t that a good old saying “ , all I said was it had to be sowed first !!!!

Where are you seeing that laoisfarmer? It looks like a showery few days down here for next week and more rain in ten days too.

Thought it was giving a dry week after Sunday, was planning to go at silage on Monday. Forecast seems to be changing every few days and not for the better either.
MF30

20mm after falling here,dry with the last couple of hours and brightening up a bit.It will be alright if that is all we get.

Some ho*r of a morning here. Water lying on freshly sowed fields, flat rolled or ring rolled and pretty cold too.

The gutters on the shed couldn't take the rain for 30 minutes here.

:no:

Back