Daily weather forecast update

You hadn't the Festy with you in Portlaoise on the window shopping expedition.

She who must be obeyed was getting out of it in a local village .:tt2:. Ya can do nothing.
Aye I had it this morning but she who must be obeyed has it gone tonight as her own car is a tad overdue a timing belt and I can't the time to do it.

What a peach of a day. No farming was done today as I was at a First Communion day.

Yep, good forecast ahead - could be a couple of weeks of it.

Most of the forecasts are giving very little to no rain for 7-10 days and temps mid teens plus. There is hope

Always a good sign when they all agree for the past few days now.

It's taking ground that is sown a while to dry out but ploughed ground has a lovely brush on it by this evening around here.

Be hell for leather for another few days I would think, There's enough of a breeze out too that fog won't upset play again!!

The 3 weather models are very optimistic for the next 10 days for dry weather. The more the merrier at this stage - we could take a lot of dry weather and soil would still not be in soil moisture deficit.

The 3 weather models are very optimistic for the next 10 days for dry weather. The more the merrier at this stage - we could take a lot of dry weather and soil would still not be in soil moisture deficit.
YR and XC weather are both giving rain Sunday or Monday and a cooler more broken week next week. What are you looking at? I’d rather your forecast as cannot get contractor for silage until Monday

YR and XC weather are both giving rain Sunday or Monday and a cooler more broken week next week. What are you looking at? I’d rather your forecast as cannot get contractor for silage until Monday

Yr changed tonight anyway from this morning.

None of them seem to know what to make of the rain on Sunday at this stage.

Gfs, ECMWF and GEM. American, European and Canadian world weather forecasts. They are generally considered to be an authority on weather forecasts and most national weather forecasters use them including met eireann. They update hourly. You can view all 3 models on www.wetterzentrale.de and view them in English.

The new Met Eireann site seems to have crashed, a security warning is all I can get from it, anyone else able to log into it?

Back