Loaders

God I hate them 410s. Find them so awkward in tight places when your not used to them. What kinda tractor and loader you thinking of getting

Why are you selling ? Surely a deficated loader is better that tractor loader ? Or would modern tractor and loader be better that the jcb410 ?

I know it's ex army but like the lads above, I don't see the logic in changing the loader. You will struggle to get anything else to lift 2t plus at their price.

I'd love one here for dung in particular and bales and pallets but couldn't justify it.

i'd be for keeping it too.
In a trade in you probably wont get much more than the value of a S/H front loader for it, so even if you need a tractor/loader for drawing bales etc, its still worth keeping her for yard duties, heavy lifting etc.
A new bucket alone for a loader is going to cost €600 +

That 410 has about 80l min pump, a new tractor would have better loader cycle times as it has smaller rams.

No the job 410 is a very good machine I have a 5 foot 2" redrock shear grab on it and no bother.i was just thinking it would be a machine less around the place..

No the job 410 is a very good machine I have a 5 foot 2" redrock shear grab on it and no bother.i was just thinking it would be a machine less around the place..
A decent sized 4 cyl tractor with a Quicke 55 or MX10 or 12 will lift a pallet just about. Plenty of TM's with loaders too. Main thing is the tractor needs to be big enough. Would be very comfortable with your grab. Much quicker around the yard and better in the field. Would be manouverable enough but maybe not as good as an artic. Modern tractors and loaders are worlds apart from what they used to be.

I have a valmet a 95 with a quicke loader as Well but there would be serious weight on it with that grab full of silage.

Back