DCol's photos and videos

Last bit of silage I got, missed the mowing and the pit, but sure next time!

Nice bit of raking. It would take a fair baler to swallow that swarth .
Nice work with the drone , just my head was spinning watching it.
:oops2::oops2:

Lovely little tractor that, it's driver went a bit astray two weeks ago and ended up asking Dad and I for directions.

Hard to believe she is 110hp yet about 3/4 the size of the Landini!

Its fairly tidy when your standing beside it isnt it? I seen Martin himself ploughing with it at a few matches at the start of the year.

I'll be around Naas next Wednesday for a few hours if anyone knows of any winter barley on the go up there, love to get a video of the harvest nice and early before our own starts.

Its fairly tidy when your standing beside it isnt it? I seen Martin himself ploughing with it at a few matches at the start of the year.

Unbelievably so.

That's right, looked ideal for that as well with the CVT box.

presumably the quadtrac has auto steer on it but they seem to be sowing the oldy fashioned way with bout markers

Lots of horsepower!

Great video there Declan, I see the farm manager was on the 40 series :whistle:

No doubt you will be up goggle eyed at the new Cases tomorrow. Must be expecting big things from us, two invitations :lol:

presumably the quadtrac has auto steer on it but they seem to be sowing the oldy fashioned way with bout markers

As far as I know they all have it, i had one clip i didnt use of one of the drivers getting the sandwiches out halfway up the field :lol:

Great video there Declan, I see the farm manager was on the 40 series :whistle:

No doubt you will be up goggle eyed at the new Cases tomorrow. Must be expecting big things from us, two invitations :lol:

Thanks, I got lucky that I saw them going up through Wellington Bridge, went home and got the gear and followed them up.

I cant go unfortunately, the good people of south Wexford need paint mixed, duty calls :cool1:
That and I'd be in danger of getting a hernia drooling over an Optum.....

Back