F1

Are the drivers drug tested?
If one of the drivers was my relative I'd be asking does he want help.

What amused me slightly for a short while was Hamilton binning it during qualifying in Brazil.

See in the paper today Hamilton is trying to stir things up already, god he irritates me, no doubt he can drive a car but he always got to have a whinge about something!!!

Did I mention I find him irritating???:angry:

See in the paper today Hamilton is trying to stir things up already, god he irritates me, no doubt he can drive a car but he always got to have a whinge about something!!!

don,t find him irritating but never took to him just the same, he doesn,t seem to have any friends amongst the other drivers but then his interests would be poles apart from theirs, couldn,t imagine himself and kimi going out on the town somehow. i wonder where @Big Vern is putting his money this year, red bull will be interesting this year as both drivers are evenly matched and will surely come together at some stage

don,t find him irritating but never took to him just the same, he doesn,t seem to have any friends amongst the other drivers but then his interests would be poles apart from theirs, couldn,t imagine himself and kimi going out on the town somehow. i wonder where @Big Vern is putting his money this year, red bull will be interesting this year as both drivers are evenly matched and will surely come together at some stage

Am watching the high lights now, humungus , I have put my dosh on bottas again,!!!!! I know,,, but hey I'm an English Man,,, ever the optimist,, TBF there should be some better closer racing all round this year,

Bring it on

Hamilton is forest and fore most a racing driver,,,,, I know a lot of "racing drivers" (no one famous enough it's true ) mostly from BRMCC bike racing hugely likeable people but they all have a massive surfeit of pride,,, they all believe they are the best rider on the world and they all believe theirs is the only opinion that counts,,,, Hamilton is no different

And yes I find him about as irritating pepper in your pants,

Jesus Hamilton is some whinger, the commentary today was dire, statements like if vettel pits now it will be a Mercedes 1 2, with 6 laps to go I doubt thats going to happen. Or Hamilton could easily get back into this, he's over 10 seconds behind with 8 laps to go. It's not going to happen. Not coultard the other one:scratchhead::censored:

A great drive by Vettel to hold off Bottas with dead tyres.

Be bollocks.... Bottas should of been pushing harder on vettel earlier,, made him use his tyres up faster, Mercedes will be kicking them selves,

As an aside did they say how the mechanic was who got ran over in the pit stop??

Be bollocks.... Bottas should of been pushing harder on vettel earlier,, made him use his tyres up faster, Mercedes will be kicking them selves,

As an aside did they say how the mechanic was who got ran over in the pit stop??
Didn't hear about the mechanic.

Mechanic has got a broken tibia and fibula, the 2 bones in the lower leg. Verstappen is going to be the new whinger, blamed Hamilton for his puncture..

Traffic light said go as well. Bad enough as it is but could be a lot worse.

Well that race certainly put the f back in F1,, if all the remaining races can b as good it's gonna b a gem
great race alright but verstappen owes vettel a turn, i thought it was shrewd of vettel to accept his apology and move on as i,m sure verstappen will remember it further down the season, hamilton needs to get a few burgers into him as those veggies must be filling him fulll of wind

great race alright but verstappen owes vettel a turn, i thought it was shrewd of vettel to accept his apology and move on as i,m sure verstappen will remember it further down the season, hamilton needs to get a few burgers into him as those veggies must be filling him fulll of wind
Or maybe the injection he took for the second half of the season last year????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i,ll have to take up fortune telling @Big Vern :Thumbp2:, you,ve really put a curse ion bottas though with your bet on him , great race yesterday and hamilton looked embarrassed to have won it

well @Big Vern what did you think of the race yesterday, channel 4 were unbelieveably biased towards hamilton i thought but its turning into a cracker of a season and kimi not even saying sorry to hamilton was priceless

well @Big Vern what did you think of the race yesterday, channel 4 were unbelieveably biased towards hamilton i thought but its turning into a cracker of a season and kimi not even saying sorry to hamilton was priceless
Conspiracy story is Kimi deliberately pushed Hamilton off so Vettel could win.

I thought the race was ok, "local" co erase is always gonna favour the "home"team,,,, as u say a cracker of a season it's not over till the fat lady starts humming,, Hamilton was moaning a bit at the end,,
Is there a conspiracy theory ,,,??? I doubt it,, kimi is a racing driver he wants to win,, so they hot each other big deal,, Lewis need to deal with it ,, the mans a spoilt Arse,, IMHO

Back