DCol's photos and videos

Would people have known that they were there already or is it the first time seeing them

They are known, marked on this map http://www.spatialoverlay.xyz/uncategorized/ringforts-in-ireland/ this is the first year that I've seen them.

Second one is interesting to see two so close together, didn't think that was very common.

Yea I was surprised when I got up above it. There's a faint outline of a third one between them but I could be imagining it.
20180721-DJI_0065.jpg

First time with the new gimbal so not as smooth as I'd like, it did let me get some shots without being noticed by the subjects however :deyective:
Lovely work,recogise a few faces there, and i think if im not mistaken one of the teams if horses traveled a good bit to that match.

First time with the new gimbal so not as smooth as I'd like, it did let me get some shots without being noticed by the subjects however :deyective:

I've never been to a ploughing match,looks like Kv is the plough to have.

Of all the tractors there the good old 35 still looks the best.:wub:

Yea from mayo I heard, they're planning to plough on every county.
I think more sligo but you have the general direction,he’s coogan,and his horses ned and ted.chatted him at a few matches,very sound man.

Last edited:

Just when I thought I wasn't going to get a silage video done this year I got tipped off that this was up the road on Monday morning...15 horsefly bites in 2 hours of shooting but worth it:cool1::cool1:

Great video. What is keoghs harvester. I heard that 970 was going around. I met it Monday evening down around Monart outside Enniscorthy.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to get a silage video done this year I got tipped off that this was up the road on Monday morning...15 horsefly bites in 2 hours of shooting but worth it:cool1::cool1:

I may get on to my neighbour about being famous in the morning :laugh:

Back