Machinery on Youtube

Maugherow, North Sligo. Not far from Lissadell House, it's in the distance of some of the shots back towards Ben Bulben.
Agh right,bring years since i was out that way,there be an odd comine out easky way wouldn’t there,that would be west sligo,but know of a lovely nh 8055 still working over that way.

Agh right,bring years since i was out that way,there be an odd comine out easky way wouldn’t there,that would be west sligo,but know of a lovely nh 8055 still working over that way.

There’s a few fields of crops and beet between Ballina and Easkey alright, lovely land along there back towards ballisodare. I see a old new holland combine just outside Ballycastle in mayo but I don’t know has it done any work out there, I doubt it though.

I wonder would he go up and dose @mixed fleet 's crop of rushes..:laugh:

Nah, it wouldn't be big enough for up this country :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:.
Quite a whopper of a tank though. Must be fibreglass or plastic .
I was going to guess 5k gallons .
When you see it beside the truck tanker , there's little in the difference .
The mind boggles at the weights involved . 6.5 k = 29 1/2 tonne of water.
So say 28 tonnes of slurry + The tanker surely 5 tonne +
You wouldn't want to be facing into a slippy hill with bad tyres.
Has to take it's toll on land know matter what tyres are under it.

Is it taking a full load. All them pipes and the width of it a lad could do serious damage if ya bet if of the Ditch or an esb pylon.

Lot to be said for a simple splash plate.

Nah, it wouldn't be big enough for up this country :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:.
Quite a whopper of a tank though. Must be fibreglass or plastic .
I was going to guess 5k gallons .
When you see it beside the truck tanker , there's little in the difference .
The mind boggles at the weights involved . 6.5 k = 29 1/2 tonne of water.
So say 28 tonnes of slurry + The tanker surely 5 tonne +
You wouldn't want to be facing into a slippy hill with bad tyres.
Has to take it's toll on land know matter what tyres are under it.

It's a zunnahammer tank, 30000L afaik,
It could weigh 8t empty, steering axles and on the move tyre pressure adjustment would help in the field, that said it's still a huge weight, getting slurry out on growing crops is getting more popular, where it can be done its a great job.
I think there's another similar tank working in the same area, there was slurry applied to growing crops around here this year by an umbilical system, I was impressed with the results.

It's a zunnahammer tank, 30000L afaik,
It could weigh 8t empty, steering axles and on the move tyre pressure adjustment would help in the field, that said it's still a huge weight, getting slurry out on growing crops is getting more popular, where it can be done its a great job.
I think there's another similar tank working in the same area, there was slurry applied to growing crops around here this year by an umbilical system, I was impressed with the results.

8 ton wouldnt be bad, my tractor and tank is 17ton empty, near 35 ton full of watery slurry, and im only half the size of that,

8 ton wouldnt be bad, my tractor and tank is 17ton empty, near 35 ton full of watery slurry, and im only half the size of that,

I'm only guessing, it could be 10t empty, the dribble bar is probably over 3t, the plastic tank would help keep the weight down, whatever it weighs it's a very impressive outfit, the owner would be highly regarded, it'll be a success from him.
@nashmach id say your right about the tractor.

Back