2wd drive tractors

Neighbour has a mf 35. He calls it "the red rocket". It needing a few tight tie rod ends adds to the adventure

Neighbours had a Leyland with a lorry engine too god it used do some speed.
Old lad tells me of a Ford that was around back in the day that was well capable of overtaking cars.
Mate had a 3350 john deere last year and it was doing 47km

Future Classic?
Can't be too many made.
Is it the future version of a County 1184 I wonder? Serious rarity.

Presume it must be destined for some specific job at an industrial site or something? Doubt its destined for farming??

Presume it must be destined for some specific job at an industrial site or something? Doubt its destined for farming??
How much of a deposit wud you have to pay when ordering it, cus if you said when it arrived, actually don't like the look of it I'll take a 4wd instead. The dealer wud never shift it.

Reactions: AYF

How much of a deposit wud you have to pay when ordering it, cus if you said when it arrived, actually don't like the look of it I'll take a 4wd instead. The dealer wud never shift it.
All depends whats involved in converting it back too.
An axle and driveshaft may be all thats needed (not that an axle would be cheap mind you)

Reactions: AYF
All depends whats involved in converting it back too.
An axle and driveshaft may be all thats needed (not that an axle would be cheap mind you)
True enough.
Few years and there'd be plenty accident damaged machines to get bits off I bet.

Mechanic was telling me a tractor landed at a local dealer without trailer brakes (twas a 200hp tractor)
Seemed the dealer had forgotten to tick trailer breaks in the spec list
Another landed with no work lights at all... same thing.

Is it possible that a box was not ticked!!?

Mechanic was telling me a tractor landed at a local dealer without trailer brakes (twas a 200hp tractor)
Seemed the dealer had forgotten to tick trailer breaks in the spec list
Another landed with no work lights at all... same thing.

Is it possible that a box was not ticked!!?
2wd is something you have to spec ifaik

Back