Todays Photo

I stole it off Facebook. Said it was taken on a tractor run in Carlow yesterday

I'd hazard a guess that and say that tractor is about the Bagenalstown area @Danielk might have seen it. There's a few young lads going about on pimped up tractors, at least one lad goes to school on his.

I took this photo on the 22nd of October last year coming down from old leighlin area. See how far he has come. He must have just got it back then. They look terrible stupid going around. Wounder does one work the clutch and the other work the brakes. There is a few of them around the area. One lad had an old massey like a 290 or something with a beacon at each side and then a beacon bar on the middle of the cab. Ya see them driving around and they always wave at ya when I am driving for work. Needless to say they don’t get a wave back.

B9C9ED75-99DF-49F7-8C86-EC29F6DAD1CF.png
I'd hazard a guess that and say that tractor is about the Bagenalstown area @Danielk might have seen it. There's a few young lads going about on pimped up tractors, at least one lad goes to school on his.

I took this photo on the 22nd of October last year coming down from old leighlin area. See how far he has come. He must have just got it back then. They look terrible stupid going around. Wounder does one work the clutch and the other work the brakes. There is a few of them around the area. One lad had an old massey like a 290 or something with a beacon at each side and then a beacon bar on the middle of the cab. Ya see them driving around and they always wave at ya when I am driving for work. Needless to say they don’t get a wave back.

View attachment 58961
feck it they,re only chaps spending money on tractors, they could be up to a lot worse in fairness its better than being stuck on a computer playing stupid games

feck it they,re only chaps spending money on tractors, they could be up to a lot worse in fairness its better than being stuck on a computer playing stupid games

I was just thinking the same, or hanging about town making a nuisance of themselves. At least when there in the tractor they won't be speeding either and might just have a bit more respect for a car when they get one and less chance there spending money on drugs when there spending it on a tractor

+1
I see them around here, the ones finishing school/college .
The spend their money on cars.
Some on Tractors .
It's a lot better than when I finished school . All funds were spent on booze.

Back