Fresh grazing.

ithastopay

For anyone who's going to the ploughing over the next few days, take a look in the innovation area, it should be of interest to anyone with an interest in grassland management.

It's a moving fence that will allow cattle to graze fresh grass all the time, with a second back fence moving behind, there is more to it than that too.

They have won an award for it tonight, I wish them well.

For anyone who's going to the ploughing over the next few days, take a look in the innovation area, it should be of interest to anyone with an interest in grassland management.

It's a moving fence that will allow cattle to graze fresh grass all the time, with a second back fence moving behind, there is more to it than that too.

They have won an award for it tonight, I wish them well.
Got a link to it?

Got a link to it?

It's a working prototype, there was a video of it working in a field shown on
the stand at the ploughing championships,
I don't have it or have a link to it, sorry, there is lot of interest in it, not just from farmers, but from many of the big stakeholders in agriculture across the world.

Reactions: AYF
It's a working prototype, there was a video of it working in a field shown on
the stand at the ploughing championships,
I don't have it or have a link to it, sorry, there is lot of interest in it, not just from farmers, but from many of the big stakeholders in agriculture across the world.
Have seen similar before. Fairly basic robots set to crawl down the field at a slow pace. Good idea really. But expensive I bet.

Back