Todays Photo

A neighbour of ours bales hay every december. But its in his shed. He bales rounds into small squares
Ohh this was in a field!
He'd managed to miss every opportunity to cut for small bales that year. So just went and did it. Got lucky and managed small bales!
He'd round baled some as haylage and had it tested. Analysis basically came back saying that a donkey would starve on it!

Done a bit of cleaning to two tractors today wash down grease up and clean out the cabs and give the glass a polish.
NH needs a bit of work to the injector pump and I think I'll spray the rims so will do that over the winter don't think she needs anything else bar a seat cover.
The cvx will get a set of shoes.
Dont think ill be using it At slurry anyway so I'm in no panic ive back tyres sourced might trow on newfront ones.
Might put a stainless exhaust shield on it
Screenshot_20181011-194932.png Screenshot_20181011-194946.png Screenshot_20181011-195003.png Screenshot_20181011-195038.png

Done a bit of cleaning to two tractors today wash down grease up and clean out the cabs and give the glass a polish.
NH needs a bit of work to the injector pump and I think I'll spray the rims so will do that over the winter don't think she needs anything else bar a seat cover.
Dont think ill be using it At slurry anyway so I'm in no panic ive back tyres sourced might trow on newfront ones.
View attachment 59020 View attachment 59021 View attachment 59022 View attachment 59023
Bigger shed needed with the red lady !! :Thumbp2:

Bigger shed needed with the red lady !! :Thumbp2:
ive to take the beacons off to get any tractor into the shed was sure she wouldn't fit in it will with the suspension left down badly bate for room around here 6 years ago we owned a tractor and wrapper.
theres 2 acres accros the road from us that only growing briars .
will be sold someday so hopefully ill be able to buy that and put up something purpose built

View attachment 59020 View attachment 59021 View attachment 59022 View attachment 59023

Was the tm not on done deal?

I got tangled up in a roll of the high tensile stuff a few years ago with the Volvo. I didn't know I had until the loader stopped moving. Turned out I had a small mountain of the stuff wrapped around the rear prop shaft and it cut all the wires and I mean all the wires that engage the transmission and change the gears. How the spinning wire even got up the side of the transmission to cut the wires is a mystery but it did. Talk about a mess to sort out. For luck I was just after backing out away from a burning pile of bushes and when I went to go forward it went about 2 yards and came to a halt. If it had stopped a few seconds earlier it wouldn't be with us now.

Back