Seen for sale...

Maybe buying a second fusion aswell. :Thumbp2:
Dont think so but never say never the welger only made between 1500 and 2k bales this year so I don't see much need of keeping it for that.
Had it in my head that we would keep it for doing high ground but sure the fusion is nearly easier in high ground.
Handy for hay and wet ground but will work around it.
Once you get used to a combi as in going out making them and dropping them wrapped the thoughts of having to have two lads going around to make the bale sends a shiver down my spine
Think the money would be better tied up in machines id be using more

Dont think so but never say never the welger only made between 1500 and 2k bales this year so I don't see much need of keeping it for that.
Had it in my head that we would keep it for doing high ground but sure the fusion is nearly easier in high ground.
Once you get used to a combi as in going out making them and dropping them wrapped the thoughts of having to have two lads going around to make the bale sends a shiver down my spine
What’s going to replace the 140, was blue not for you :sweat:

We kept the wrapper after we bought the fusion used once last year when a neighbours wrapper broke down and I wrapped his bales. Never used this year. Thought we mite ave to make bales and wrap them in another yard/field never did. I cud never go back to a 2 man 2 tractor baling team again.

We kept the wrapper after we bought the fusion used once last year when a neighbours wrapper broke down and I wrapped his bales. Never used this year. Thought we mite ave to make bales and wrap them in another yard/field never did. I cud never go back to a 2 man 2 tractor baling team again.
No i couldnt do it i think I'm going to go down a big output road the labour situation is cronic so the more myself and the father can do the better

The worst mistake I made with buying my fusion was , I should have bought one 10 year ago ,,

The 3085 is a lot of tractor for the money if it's a good one. Those generation of MF gained a bit of an unfair rep for their transmissions but having had a 3650 here that was probably nearer 20k hours then 10k and the gearbox was never opened apart from doing the power shift unit I can say they were a good reliable workhorse. I often regret selling the one we had. Pulled like a train and very good on diesel.

I'd say it was the non dynashift 32 speed that gave them the bad name and confusion arose from that. I'd agree good tractor, electrics could be a problem on older ones but easily bypassed if very troublesome but I'd still say once you cross 11/12k I'd be seriously considering a 62.

I'd say it was the non dynashift 32 speed that gave them the bad name and confusion arose from that. I'd agree good tractor, electrics could be a problem on older ones but easily bypassed if very troublesome but I'd still say once you cross 11/12k I'd be seriously considering a 62.
Ì think there was something about the clutches in them as well if memory serves me?. The dry disc clutch was the one to have whereas the clutch pack ones were a bit troublesome. I can't remember what it was now tbh.

I know of an MF 3095 1992ish sold in the last week for €6500. Owned since 03 by seller. Turboed. Tyres rotten and bald. Doors poor. 1 mud guard flapping. Fair blow out of breather pipe when agitating. Brakes went a while ago , for the 2nd time in his ownership , taking the hydraulic pump with it. He put a sh pump in it , and said he'd shift it while the going was good. Weaknesses were explained to the buyer who only live 15 miles away, both men happy and bought to drive a diet feeder.

Back