Nashmach's Pictures

Sure aren't you going grand with that set up Nash. It's your own time and sure you'd only be falling around town getting into trouble if your weren't kept busy :drunk:

The Landini would be in two halves with a 4f reversible!

We're not a tillage area and the only conventional plough I've known used in my lifetime was the 2 furrow fergy plough doing the veg patch,if anything is ploughed round here it's always a reversible.

Not much good when I couldn't get in with the loader!!

You have a spool valve on the 3600, going by a pair of hoses on the right mudguard. So , you could close the grab , using that . If you had dung 12 to 18 inches high, reverse in , close grab , drive out dragging it out.

I had a McKenna back loader and grab , it was great at jobs like that. Now , if it somewhere like that , pull it out with the back actor of the 50.

You have a spool valve on the 3600, going by a pair of hoses on the right mudguard. So , you could close the grab , using that . If you had dung 12 to 18 inches high, reverse in , close grab , drive out dragging it out.

I had a McKenna back loader and grab , it was great at jobs like that. Now , if it somewhere like that , pull it out with the back actor of the 50.

Still have the top of the grab but minus the rams.

The 3600 doesn't just have one spool but two double acting valves :yes:

What I do is dig in and then lift and let it off on top of another bit and repeat, you'd bring a fair load of it that way.

I used to use the buckrake on the scraper tractor in our low sheds,ripped the low sheds down and use the loader now.

Reactions: AYF

I think I need a nifty fifty :whistle:
:lol:

We used to use the backactor on the 50 to clean out the calf sheds too.

Back