I'm Looking For...

Looking for a pair of dual wheels and tyres with good grip, a bit perished may do, in size 16.9 x 34, cheap and cheerful.
Locally ideally, have someone on the scout for me but said I'd put it out there anyway in case someone has a pair holding up the wall of a shed somewhere.
Have a pair of 18.4 x 30 available to swop or sell.

Looking for a pair of dual wheels and tyres with good grip, a bit perished may do, in size 16.9 x 34, cheap and cheerful.
Locally ideally, have someone on the scout for me but said I'd put it out there anyway in case someone has a pair holding up the wall of a shed somewhere.
Have a pair of 18.4 x 30 available to swop or sell.

Did you try D O'C in Rathnure?

I think I could do with some 15x38 wheels with welded centres for the Steyr, the lugs are cracking or bolts coming loose all the time, especially the left side.:weld:

Well chaps, I am on the hunt for a back axle for a Kramer Allrad 512 SLX not sure if another one from a smaller model will fit, are there any breakers down south might have more of an idea than myself?

The tame contractors bought a little NH that fits your description. A phone call to him would tell you where it came from.

That MB900 is cool, too good to let the brother near, he would break stones..
Was more thinking along the lines of a TS100/110 or a MF6255/4255 or similar.
It is a long shot I think but not in a rush.

That MB900 is cool, too good to let the brother near, he would break stones..
Was more thinking along the lines of a TS100/110 or a MF6255/4255 or similar.
It is a long shot I think but not in a rush.

Added a ts to that last post but no price on the ad

Added a ts to that last post but no price on the ad
Thanks for that, just what he is looking for, he may ring and find a price. Don't think he is going to do anything till the new year but he needs to start looking around as that sort of tractor wouldn't be that easy to find.

Thanks for that, just what he is looking for, he may ring and find a price. Don't think he is going to do anything till the new year but he needs to start looking around as that sort of tractor wouldn't be that easy to find.
Timmons would probably be worth keeping In touch with. He would have that type coming in fairly often I think

Back