Todays Photo

Could well have been, there is a rather large advertising sign on it

It wouldnt amaze if it was placed at its current location (Ballyseedy Garden Centre @dstig ) FOC for advertising purposes alone
By the time I've my bills paid here I'll be lucky to afford a length of rope and a tyre :lol:

More gate widing going on today. Finished ones I done before with a bit of 804. (Small gate not actually concreted in place just yet as hurt my back mixing it and ended up in bed for 4 days). Pulled out another gate today. Was a old 14ft and now a 24ft gap. Will get them hung sometime over the next few weeks hopefully

1AFBB578-94F2-4FCC-A111-05612BE0B0DB.png A83306B9-DFB6-4328-A19F-80615DBAE2B3.png

@Danielk my brother who worked in a quarry for a bit said to always ask for screenings as it should be a bit cheaper than 804 which is engineering grade. Essentially they are the same thing

@Danielk my brother who worked in a quarry for a bit said to always ask for screenings as it should be a bit cheaper than 804 which is engineering grade. Essentially they are the same thing

Never heard that but my father drives a lorry for the local quarry for last 17 years. I just leave it up to him to do the ordering as he knows all the people in the office. Got three load of crushed concrete to as filling for a yard I made after cleaning up a rough area. 2D0D917B-643B-4D36-9F56-0F8B8238F262.png ED0A5C38-C5EB-48CF-997C-CCAC0B0CC5BD.png The father will bring home another load some night to finish the yard and then the 804 on top.

Never heard that but my father drives a lorry for the local quarry for last 17 years. I just leave it up to him to do the ordering as he knows all the people in the office. Got three load of crushed concrete to as filling for a yard I made after cleaning up a rough area. View attachment 59768 View attachment 59769 The father will bring home another load some night to finish the yard and then the 804 on top.
We got a few loads of inch to dust screenings from Killcarraig Quarries to top dress a floor in a hayshed. When levelled out, wetted and rolled it goes as hard as concrete. Was around €12/ton plus vat then.

We got a few loads of inch to dust screenings from Killcarraig Quarries to top dress a floor in a hayshed. When levelled out, wetted and rolled it goes as hard as concrete. Was around €12/ton plus vat then.

Yea it’s killcarraig the father works for. Yea we get that stuff to. Father always calls it crusher dust. We have a hay shed done the same way. Also done the car yard with it and as you say wet it and rolled it and it sealed well. Put chippings on it then and never had any weeds coming up trough the compacted dust

Anyone use the new fangled earmuffs that allow you hear people talking . The army have them .:deyective::deyective::deyective::deyective::deyective:

Got some Walker Slimline ear protectors for shooting. You can hear everything but as soon as there is a bang from the gun they mute the sound. Work brilliantly

Anyone use the new fangled earmuffs that allow you hear people talking . The army have them .:deyective::deyective::deyective::deyective::deyective:

Several of the guns have them on the shoot where I pick up, they r the mutts nuts , I didn't have them when I was in be mob,,, I now have some small brown ear defenders that let sound in better,,,,, :2guns:.... "I said,,,,,,,, "

Back