Pics by dstig

With covid and a passport out of date since just after my last trip to France we have been camping last year and now again this year. Midlife crisis setting in and not been able to afford flash cars had to make do with a few kayaks and bikesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£. The more trips we went on the more stuff we bought so I started looking at trailers for all the gear but the prices were mad so I looked at the cow box in the yard I haven't used in a few years as the timbers were gone bad so I got a brainwave stripped it down and sand blasted it and painted it matt black, put a new lowered flat roof and added a camera at the back just because I could from Trailerspares.ie . On holiday at the moment and delighted with it, its 30yrs old and nearly all original except for the new timber floor and the new sheet for the roof, all the sides and back ramp and checkered floor are all day one 20210518_115254.jpg20210518_115306.jpgIMG-20210525-WA0005.jpeg20210606_104718.jpg20210606_104732.jpg20210607_134123.jpg20210607_134134.jpg

With covid and a passport out of date since just after my last trip to France we have been camping last year and now again this year. Midlife crisis setting in and not been able to afford flash cars had to make do with a few kayaks and bikesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£. The more trips we went on the more stuff we bought so I started looking at trailers for all the gear but the prices were mad so I looked at the cow box in the yard I haven't used in a few years as the timbers were gone bad so I got a brainwave stripped it down and sand blasted it and painted it matt black, put a new lowered flat roof and added a camera at the back just because I could from Trailerspares.ie . On holiday at the moment and delighted with it, its 30yrs old and nearly all original except for the new timber floor and the new sheet for the roof, all the sides and back ramp and checkered floor are all day one View attachment 92969View attachment 92970View attachment 92971View attachment 92972View attachment 92973View attachment 92974View attachment 92975

Now , that's what you call thinking outside the box .

I'll get me coat .

Brilliant idea .

Why wasn't it used for years ?
Braked , and respectable looking .

Now , that's what you call thinking outside the box .

I'll get me coat .

Brilliant idea .

Why wasn't it used for years ?
Braked , and respectable looking .
You could only get 1 cow into it at a time and any cull cows tended to go on the one day in a lorry, and I had lads calling to the yard to buy calves so I didn't have to go to the mart with them so it hadn't been used in 2years

Back