Newspaper advert...

Blue Power

I'm looking to advertise for contract rearing in the cork/kilkenny region. What newspapers would be best to advertise in to reach dairy farmers?

I'm looking to advertise for contract rearing in the cork/kilkenny region. What newspapers would be best to advertise in to reach dairy farmers?
Would contacting your local Teagasc person be better, at least they might know who to send you to or send your way, you could draw every tool in the Parrish on you if you put an add in a paper. The local Teagasc dairy advisors around here really have their finger on the pulse and would be in the know

Would contacting your local Teagasc person be better, at least they might know who to send you to or send your way, you could draw every tool in the Parrish on you if you put an add in a paper. The local Teagasc dairy advisors around here really have their finger on the pulse and would be in the know

I did contact a teagasc person who passed me on to another person who doesn't return calls. I have contacted auctioneers but they dont come back either, business must be good!

Fair point about an ad attracting the wrong person.

Back