I'm Looking For...

@JohnBoy I can't remember if you got sorted or not...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/wheels-and-tyres/20213106

Even though they do look more like 34in rims...

god no, have only started properly looking, gave an hour crawling over piles of wheels in bennets last weekend but found nothing, they have some amount of sh*te piled high down there, I'm sure there's a better way but they seem to be making a living the way they are so hard to argue.

want to sort the fronts first but those arent a terrible price for rims if they're not too rotten

Oops. Need the cast housing at least. Some of you may suspect what else I need from experience. Appreciate any help in sourcing parts.

Attachments

• DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 128
Oops. Need the cast housing at least. Some of you may suspect what else I need from experience. Appreciate any help in sourcing parts.

:tt1: . That’s a rare lady . Any more pictures .

Sorry no help on parts . A half shaft ? Are they the same as a 12145/12045 ?

Half shaft is reusable with a little dressing. It the outer casting I need. Any late 8011 upward will suit I am led to believe.

Sorry to see that, had you a hedgecutter on her?

Would one from an 8111 suit? There was one advertised on Donedeal by a,lad breaking it in Galway.

Correct Nash, but a left hand cut and a right hand break. Happened on the road, no oncoming car thankfully .
John Connaty has a 6 cylinder breaking and is closer to home, so visiting him tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up.

Someone was looking for something like this in the past but can't remember who :blushing:
https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/donnelly-12-ton-trailer/20303368

ZDJhNGUzOGYzMmZjMDI2ZDUzMzQ1YjY1Y2QxNzA5NzR_AtmcVSiWaTvK9pkyDxQuaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTI1ODcyNjF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Here’s one for you @Profi Farmer a friend of mine is looking for a 6830 or 6930 standard spec, the one with front suspension etc but without the command centre. Low ish hours and clean.

Last edited:
It’s August 2011 but it’s the older square lights, 4600hrs, manual spools, 50k, bought it off a farmer near Cambridge, he’s a member of TFF that’s how it came about.
It was the square lights that made me say 2010 as they didn't have the oval ones 'till 2011, have you a front PTO?

Lovely job. Is it on 42" wheels?
Ya still on its original 42” Continentals, I’ll be saving up to put new Michelin’s on it in time
It was the square lights that made me say 2010 as they didn't have the oval ones 'till 2011, have you a front PTO?
Must be the very last of the square lights, unless it was unregistered for a year. No pto so it won’t be mowing anytime soon :cowboy:

Back