Jr perry

Are Kehoes keeping MF in Camolin? If they are why take it off them in Tullow? I would have thought it'd be better for MF to be only dealing with one big dealer rather than 2 smaller ones plus the experience already built up with mechanics.

Explicitly states they are staying in Camolin.

I'm thinking the Kilkenny site that Hegartys have also gives a much better option for MF. Kilkenny used to be a hot bed for MF with Barlos.

Think I heard they are keeping deutz in Kilkenny?, they have had deutz for 41 years in tullow!

Their last 2 salesmen in Tullow quite and they haven't had a salesman in Tullow for well over 2 years.
I wanted to buy a 2nd hand trade in they had in Tullow im '14 a lovely 415 traded in by a next door neighbour of @dmaxman, they sent it to Portugal without telling me.

Maybe you knew the tractor well but in my experience things like that are done for a reason. I was looking at a 6920 in the yard of a new Holland dealer a few years ago, he asked did I know much about them to which I replied no. He told me then he had a man in America looking to buy it and it might be as well to send it over there.

Reading between the lines she had her troubles and was exported for a reason.

When
Their last 2 salesmen in Tullow quite and they haven't had a salesman in Tullow for well over 2 years.
I wanted to buy a 2nd hand trade in they had in Tullow im '14 a lovely 415 traded in by a next door neighbour of @dmaxman, they sent it to Portugal without telling me.
When I bought the Fendt off them I could not get the salesman to ring me so I rang Camolin and done the deal over the phone. When I collected the tractor I gave the cheque to the store man and drove off . One of the Keogh’s called in for a chat after a few months .
What were Fendt thinking off taking the dealership off Donohoe . It was a huge mistake.

When

When I bought the Fendt off them I could not get the salesman to ring me so I rang Camolin and done the deal over the phone. When I collected the tractor I gave the cheque to the store man and drove off . One of the Keogh’s called in for a chat after a few months .
What were Fendt thinking off taking the dealership off Donohoe . It was a huge mistake.

How do you make the last piece out Bog Man?

Maybe you knew the tractor well but in my experience things like that are done for a reason. I was looking at a 6920 in the yard of a new Holland dealer a few years ago, he asked did I know much about them to which I replied no. He told me then he had a man in America looking to buy it and it might be as well to send it over there.

Reading between the lines she had her troubles and was exported for a reason.
This tractor was like new, I know the owner, he traded up to a 516 for more weight and hp.
A poor salesman and 3 bosses is the reason it ended up being exported, I would have bought it without warrantee if they had wished.
Agco pushed them into the Tullow branch and they never had any interest in it.

Reactions: max
Would it be likely that they'd leave it with no dealer in the area covered by Hegartys?

Donohues will cover It and Naas Farm Machinery And Tom Shaw :scratchhead:

I hadn't realised but Hegartys are only getting MF and no mention of Fendt. So Fendt owners will still have to go to Camolin.

Donohues will cover It and Naas Farm Machinery And Tom Shaw :scratchhead:

I hadn't realised but Hegartys are only getting MF and no mention of Fendt. So Fendt owners will still have to go to Camolin.
Will Kehoe move out of Tullow completely.

What other agency is there???

Fendt? The local lads that have Fendts deal in Tullow afaik. To go to Camolin for a part in a car would take 45 mins to an hour each way, taking the tractor there to get work done on it would be a bit longer. That would be time wasted in a busy time of the year. Granted they have mechanics on the road that could do a lot of jobs at the customers premises I suppose.

Sorry I meant bar Fendt what other ageny have Kehoes in Tullow? Be difficult to keep a branch like that open with limited agencies I would think :scratchhead:

Other than the tractors the only other main dealership on their website is Manitou. They have agencies for run of the mill machinery such as Abbey and Farmhand.

Other than the tractors the only other main dealership on their website is Manitou. They have agencies for run of the mill machinery such as Abbey and Farmhand.
Did they sell many extra Fendts in the area other than the ones Daddy bought to stop young James heading to Australia with the rest of the lads during the recession.

Back