Older diggers for farm use

Had this lad ever owned or used one? Or just a fan of another make and every other make is inferior?

There's a guy here who has several working in the forestry, some with winches on for skylining, he likes them anyway!
He is well seasoned driver of360s

Very tidy 50h. Hard to beat this one....
MjdiNjAzMzRmMGNlODdlNTQ4NzI5YzYzYmJhOTNhMGIb0fP0c0kjQYof7NXQFSLvaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTM2NzQ5MzR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/tractors/20450460

It was easily beat a few hours before that ad came on.

upload_2018-11-28_9-28-23.png

upload_2018-11-28_9-29-4.png

upload_2018-11-28_9-29-32.png

The holy grail of 50Bs two stick controls, 4in1 bucket. clean, for 3 grand.

Funnily enough the ad didnt last long, I just happen to still have that browser tab open here

The drivermust have worn hob nailed boots and weighed 30 stone , to account for that amount of wear in 2500 hours on the seat and floor mats...

I think I know the seller . Very well known in equestrian circles.

I am fairly sure that digger gave a while with a horse trainer very near here , at least 10 years ago . He couldn't drive a nail , never mind a digger. I think it was for sale for €4500 , and for quite a while.

It was easily beat a few hours before that ad came on.

View attachment 60557

View attachment 60558

View attachment 60559

The holy grail of 50Bs two stick controls, 4in1 bucket. clean, for 3 grand.

Funnily enough the ad didnt last long, I just happen to still have that browser tab open here

Very straight for its age.

@4255 , on late 50 B being similar to the 50 H. In most ways yes , but wouldn't the 50 H have the superior Power Shuttle transmission ?

Last edited:
That would be one of the last 50 b s made .not alot of difference in it and the 50 h above really much the same machine

There was a 50b mark 2 as well and I thought it was only those that had the two lever backhoe but Im probably wrong now!!

It was very good value at 3k I think.

A 50 B being similar to the 50 H. In most ways yes , but wouldn't the 50 H have the superior Power Shuttle transmission ?

I was wondering the same thing myself, the 50B would have the Reversomatic trans , surely the Powershuttle was in use for the 50H?

Aaaq​
Its more like 36 years old. 50Ds came out in 83.

I have a 1971 MF 50 , which is essentially the same as your digger. Mine is torque also. In everyday use as well.

While your here. Any three foot digging buckets to be got anywhere with reasonable teeth?

Aaaq​

While your here. Any three foot digging buckets to be got anywhere with reasonable teeth?

Did you resurrect the back actor on yours ??
The lad on done deal in Wexford , had a nice looking one a few months ago. Dunno what he wanted for it.

Did you resurrect the back actor on yours ??
The lad on done deal in Wexford , had a nice looking one a few months ago. Dunno what he wanted for it.

No not yet. There's a couple of lads are asking me about where would one be got.

Back